Wednesday, September 06, 2006
♥
My sleephead tortoise
I can't believe I'm saying this.I'm desperately in need of water.
-_-
Either there's something wrong with all the taps at home or something's wrong with the water supply or my fever is so serious that I'm hallucinating I turned on the taps when I didn't.
I always knew about water conservation and stuff. -thinks about Clamond (?)- But I never knew Singapore is THAT short of water. I thought Malaysia agreed to sell us water already? Come to think of it, it can be rather scary if we really don't have a single drop of water left. Alright, through this faithful incident, I'll learn to conserve water. And not wash Jay my tortoise so often.
OH OH. And speaking of Jay. It scared the hell out of me just now when I thought it died. It wasn't moving. Limbs stiff and everything, in a corner of its tank. I WAS SO FREAKED OUT LAH. I almost cried. I thought it died because I didn't wash its tank yesterday. (I wash it everyday.) So I washed it. And it still didn't open its eyes under running water. And it wasn't moving no matter how much water I splash on him. I gave up and was about to cry (sounds useless but TSK), then I saw it moving.
Kan ni na lah. It was sleeping. SO NICE TO SLEEP MEH? YOU THINK WHAT? WATERBED? Idiot.
ER. In any case, I need water. And yah, I know it's a disgusting time to fall sick right now but I can't help it. I'm running a bloody fever. And I'm still going to have to mug about earthquakes when it feels like a volcano inside my head.
Anyway, I really really love YE DE DI QI ZHANG. Still Fantasy's first song. I love it since I first heard it. And I love it more after watching the MV. It's so. Bloody. Nice. Jay is a genius man (compared to my Jay, that stupid tortoise which scared the hell out of me). Watch it. And you'll know what I mean.
NICE RIGHT. I love the start, the story, and the end. Aiyah, I just love everything about the song. Because it's nice, and it's nice because it's Jay.
I think people reading Lonehearter must be really bored sometimes. Because all you read about is Jay and how much I love Jay and how much Jay rocks and how stupid Jay the tortoise is. (Yes, I'm still angry with my pet tortoise for being such a moronic sleephead.) And occasionally, you get to read about the Green Gang and its latest Green Grooves, and sometimes you get to read about Mrs Ryes too.
Oh. Speaking of teachers. I just chatted with Jiehan, Weeliang's friend, about our Chemistry teacher. And it seems like he doesn't have a wonderful impression of the ever-so-powerful teacher too. Lol. I forgot to save the con. :( But I remembered him saying something about "spinsters having lots of money to spare". HAHA. No wonder the $200 pants. LOL.
Actually, I should be sleeping now. Because the medication says MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS. But I like to contradict myself. So I'm going to tell myself I'm not drousy. Talalalala. Man, sometimes I really can't stand how irritating I am. -_-
Nevermind. I take back what I say. There happens to be naggy people out there who thinks that all feverish people should be in bed.
Ghost_Fox ][ Take no hostages.. Leave no survivors.. KILL 'EM ALL!! says:
beta go ZzZz wor.. if not lata recover more slowly de..
I hate it when twits talk WOR. Okay, I won't be mean. He's not exactly a twit. Maybe a half twit. LOL.
Ghost_Fox ][ Take no hostages.. Leave no survivors.. KILL 'EM ALL!! says:
5 mins?? max.. if not lata i keep nudging u till u ZzZz..
ALRIGHT. BYE.


