Tuesday, August 29, 2006
♥ :D

I'm sorry people. The previous upload was invalid because the file name was in Chinese and yousendit couldn't read Chinese so the upload wasn't succesful. And of course, I'm a good little girl (unlike what Hanhui insisted), and I'm going to upload it again.

And Jiaru, you're going to love me because of it. :D That youtube link you posted on the tagboard was NOTHING man. This's the real thing.

So here it is. Click HERE

I'm still bloody full after having Sakaed with Fiona and Zhiwei. We were laughing like some crazy people lah. Hahahahaha.

By the way, Shikin, I have no idea what a Jay bag looks like too. I guess it looks like Jay and is a bag. But Jay doesn't look like a bag. So, I conclude that a Jay bag is a super sohpiscated bag that has the ability to sing Qian Li Zhi Wai and can catch your attention and never let go.

Nah. No such bag, lah. So sad right. :(

Oh, and Jiaru, I haven't pinned the poster up because I still want to hug it to sleep. So it's still in the tube. But I can remember every little detail of the poster already anyway. So I can hug the poster and picture it on the ceiling. Pretty sight, and I haven't been getting nightmares anymore. :D

Sarah, it's okay. It's okay you don't feel like seeing Jay now. It's okay. I won't hate you for that. Really. I won't tell all the Jay fans SARAH DOESN'T FEEL LIKE SEEING JAY. And I won't sit back and no nothing when they come bash you up. And I won't watch you die of severe blood loss and not dial for an ambulance. I won't do these cruel things to you, I promise, my foot. HAHA.

Hanhui > There's nothing wrong with my blog what! It's true there're millipedes in the school. It's true Yanqi's the one in charge of the forest. It's true he's the one who came up with the GARDEN TRAIL. It's true our Chem teacher wanted to sue the school. It's also true that our vice principal can't sing the school song. And it's true I don't like my form teacher. I thought the whole world knew that. HAHA.

Oh. By the way, sorry people. Zi Long isn't a song by Jay. It was Weilong who sent me the song. -_- But it's okay. He meant well. :D And it's a nice song anyway. Haha.

Today's Physics practical was a happy thing. :D I had time left to keep the apparatus and arrange them in a smiley face (for the pendulum experiment) and some abstract arrangement (for the mirror experiment). HAHA. I sat there and stoned for the last 15 minutes of the test, staring at Mrs Chong, while she marked her papers. At one point in time she looked up and stared straight back at me. Then I started laughing. I don't know what it was that I found funny, but I just laughed, lah. And she looked offended and frowned at me. HAHA. So I went back to playing with the stopwatch. LOL.

Nothing much to blog about actually. Today is the first day in four years I went to school on a school day without a school bag. Lol.

BYE!


MG :) wrote on 20:01.