Monday, August 14, 2006
♥
I broke my promise
Hi! I'm Sandy because Meigui doesn't want to come online! So I'm blogging on behalf of her. I shall start with a self introduction. Hi, I'm Sandy, no surname, just Sandy. Or you can call me San, or Dy, or Dysan, or simply Sandy. I'm Meigui's imaginary friend and love being irritating at all times!...
ALLLLright. I know I shouldn't be here. But today's my favourite day of the week, leh. And I'm home early so I don't know what to do. Study? Hell I sure want to study. But nah, you can't study when the feeling in the house is just not right.
Thing's up, again. Mp3's not going to block out anything because all I keep hearing is Dance with My Father. I don't know if it's that good a idea to come home everyday straight after school. It's affecting my studies, in a bad way. Not that my studies is very good to start with, but, it just seems like it's making it worse. And I really don't know what I should do already.
Nevermind. I just smsed Priscilla and asked her to study with me everyday until 6pm in school. Then I'll come home, bathe, have dinner, pack my bag, and then sleep. And then the next day will be the same and the cycle will go on till I ever do well in AMaths or Chemistry again.
And I said I'll spend more time with my family. I'm not gonna make it, and I know it. I'll rather spend my time laughing away somewhere else than to be home. No, my family's not making me sad. I'm the one making myself sad. It's all the happy things that are making me sad you know. Warped but well, I've always been warped. I can't believe in Treasuring what you have now, no matter how often I tell myself that. Perhaps numbing myself's still the best, then I won't feel that lousy when the time comes. Is this what they call preparation?
Nah, sorry if I'm confusing you. Although I aren't really sorry. I love confusing you in the first place. But it feels right to apologise. So, sorry, even though I'm not sorry for confusing you.
Sometimes it feels wrong to apologise, but I apologise anyway. Sometimes it feels wrong to laugh, but I still laugh anyway. I'm confusing myself. Ah. If this is all part of growing up, all these not knowing what to say and what to do, then please, slow down growth. I want to be young again. 7 kids can wait. What am I saying, I'm still young what. But is he?
NEVERMIND. If you happen to read this entry although I said I wouldn't blog for a week, then lucky you, you get to read this entry before I thrash it the next time I come online.
I'm going offline to do EMaths.
Do me a great favour alright. Don't talk about my blog anymore in front of me. It's scaring me because every person I come across tells me my blog is crap. And darh, the counter told me only 50 people read my blog every night. So, what? Three people to a com when you people access my blog? It's the seventh month people, don't make me imagine things like this.
Bye, and my favourite day of the week is almost over. :( I feel like eating SAC lollipop, it's been ages since I last ate one. They're like drugs you know, make me high.
(The last paragraph started with a Bye and ended with a Hi (high). How unique.)


