Sunday, August 13, 2006
♥
Hiatus (uh for one week)
And dears, because I've failed terribly about the one week without handphone thinger, I've decided to wean off computers first. So, one week without com. I think this is easier. Because I don't need the computer to call someone when I've lost my way in Kembangan.So, one week without posts. I don't know if I can survive, but I'll try. Or TRY to try.
I'm going to miss my blog.
Meanwhile, Sandy will entertain you with her posts, which are imaginary so you have to imagine there's new posts around here. Sandy blogs the weirdest things, so please have the weirdest thoughts. Like why Flowers are spelt with f and not g. Why not Glowers or something. Yah, this sort of stuff. So, happy reading Sandy's posts. Everybody will read different things (since everybody imagines different stuff). Happy imagining.
Bye, and happy eating pencil lead. And for the one week I won't be here, please remember not to order a cake from Four Leaves.


