Friday, August 25, 2006
♥
The Loving Place
Everytime. It always happens. Your one action makes me believe what I believed a second ago wasn't true at all.People, I'm in love with Jay's new album even before it's released. I've heard two songs so far. The first being, of course, QIAN LI ZHI WAI. The second is ZI LONG (as in, purple dragon -.-). And I REALLY LOVE JAY. His album's coming out!!! I'm so happy I can cry.
And I can sing Qian Li Zhi Wai already. Can sing is one thing lah, can sing nicely is another. I can sing okay, is just cannot sing well.
I don't know who else can make me go so crazy.
Anyway, being the nice little angelic piece of shit I always am, I'll share the two songs I have with the rest of you.
Qian Li Zhi Wai
Zi Long
Say Thank You alright. I know many of us can't wait till 8 September. It's SUCH A LONG TIME. I can't wait to land my hands on that CD. And hug it to sleep. And stare at it and stone. And listen to the real Qian Li Zhi Wai without Jay's voice in between. (Not that I don't like his voice, I love it. But I feel like an idiot when I'm nodding to what he say in the MRT.)
I really should thank Ye Hui Mei for giving birth to my idol. So, THANK YOU YE HUI MEI!!! And I should thank my mother too. For giving birth to me just in time to start liking Jay ever since his first album. No, like is not the word. I meant LOVE.
Wo men cen jing xiang ai guo. Mei tian bu zai gan dao ji mo.
Anyway, school's tiring. And I don't like Miss Mok. She can teach lah, but her ego is at least thrice of Son's. I mean, which other teacher will want to sue the school because her TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS pants got caught in the table?
-_-
Firstly I don't think that pair of pants cost $200. You can get one that looks like that for $70 during The Great Singapore Sale at Raffles Exchange. Or maybe she really bought it for $200. But then again, it only goes to show how dumb she is. Just like how dumb she is to get herself caught in the corner of the table and then turn around and blame us for not taking care of our furniture.
Take care of the table?? What? Feed it three times a day?
And the ego thing is really driving me crazy. Why must she appear to make me hate Chem just when I'm starting to have one tiny idea what Chemistry is all about?! And NO CHEM LESSONS FROM HER NEXT WEEK. Isn't that WAYYYY cool? It's wayyyyyyyyyyy cool! :D
But I seriously wonder how long I can stand her. I know she's not to be trifled with, lah. (Not like Pat Goh.) But... I don't care! She's just too irrtating to be true. For once I thought Mrs Yeo isn't that bad afterall. (She agreed to rearrange the seats only after prelims.)
And oh. Speaking of teachers. Do you guys know what's the programme for Teachers' Day celebrations? It's SO BLOODY DUMB OKAY. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO DUMB. Okay I'm not supposed to tell anyone because it's meant to be a surprise to the teachers. So, don't tell anyone alright? Just be sure to tell EVERYONE. Go ahead and tell EVERYONE what sort of dumb programme the councillors, lead by my dear friend YANQI, has came up with.
Are you ready? Because if you aren't prepared to laugh to death, I advise you not to continue reading.
It's not only Teachers' Day actually. It's Teachers' Day cum Be Yourself Day cum ACES DAY. Yes, and we're going to dance that blangha dance. When it's Be Yourself Day. So you'll come dressed in your favourite PE shorts and we'll all have the blangha dance for the first half an hour of the day. No lah, there's no rule that we've to wear PE shorts. But, it's ACES what. You want to dance blangha in jeans?
-_-
Okay. That's not so bad. Yes, believe me, that's NOT so bad.
So, after we dance the blangha dance, the chairmans will proceed to the corridor outside the staffroom.
Where the councillors will line the teachers up in a straight line according to their classes. From Sec1 to Sec5. Yea, the way we line up before we go into the lab for our practical exam. That stupid.
And then the chairmans will stand beside their form teachers, which for my case, would be our dear Mrs Ryes (Rolling-eyes). We'll then walk side by side, in two straight neat rows, to the staircase beside the library where we'll take the stairs down to the hall.
Sounds okay what. What's wrong with that?
People, the stairway down to the hall is a GARDEN TRAIL.
A GARDEN TRAIL. You heard me. I said GARDEN TRAIL.
Where the councillors will stick each class's rose for their form teacher on the wall. Yes, it's COMPULSORY for every class to make a rose for their form teacher. Regardless of how much you hate your form teacher, regardless of how you don't wish to make one for your form teacher, regardless of how unwilling you are to make that rose. In short, the school's forcing you to go against your conscience and make a rose for someone you don't like.
So, anyway, for 4/1, I bought Yeo's bandung drink. Saves time. It costs only 50 cents and doesn't prick my conscience as much.
Back to the GARDEN TRAIL. The chairmans are supposed to help their form teachers find their rose. Which actually requires no finding because the councillors will stick the roses in accordance to our classes, Sec1 to Sec5. And since we're already in our lines, it'll be pretty easy to find the rose.
And therefore I thought it's redundant for the chairman to be with the form teacher.
But no, there's more to that.
Along that pretty garden trail, there'll be 5 statues, courtesy of the student council body again. Five statues there, not to beautify the place. But to scare the teachers.
Statues who scare teachers. Now I bet only Yanqi can come up with this ingenious idea.
So the job of the chairmans is to protect their form teachers from the five
They'll take a butcher knife and chop each others' heads off, and then use penknives to slice their throats and then one of them will jump out of the window. And then one of them will lose a hand and the one who jumped out of the window will appear again to gorge out the eyeballs.
Haaaa. I was joking. But, don't you get what I mean? HOW SCARY CAN FIVE STATUES BE?! As scary as Yanqi? OH. Maybe one of the statues is Yanqi. Now that's scary.
But. Did you for one split second, one tiny moment, one nanomillisecond, think that I'll bother to do anything to protect Mrs Ryes from those five SCARY statues?! Well, for one thing, I think Mrs Ryes is much scarier than any of them. Yes, even Yanqi. At least Yanqi hasn't reached Level 45, he doesn't have enough spell points to cast Nag Till They Die yet. Mrs Ryes is Level 52 okay. Don't play play. She's attained Stage TWO of the Eh-ren spell already. Even Eh-ren is only at Stage Zero Point Five.
Oh. So, back to garden trail.
After the teachers have found their roses, and the statues have finished scaring the teachers, and I've kaobei-ed Yanqi for the 837th time about his disgusting plan, we'll proceed to the hall. Side by side. Pair by pair. And the rest of the school will be ready in the hall. And the emcee will announce each class's form teacher's name, and then we'll stroll in side by side.
There's this one thing I purposely forgot to tell Jiahao. The vice chair is supposed to make sure the class cheer for the teacher when the teacher walks in with the chairman. I figured Jiahao would be too void to accomplish this impossible task. So I left it at that.
And then the concert starts.
One item from each level. And Sec4s and 5s will sing a song together. The song is Because Of You by Jesse McCartney (?). And guess what! The chairmans of the Sec4 and 5 classes will have to stand at the front to lead their classes to sing!
Oh my. We'll be leading our classes to sing because they won't know how to sing a song when the lyrics are printed out for them! Isn't that just SO EXCITING.
And the whole singing thing is meant to be a decoy because while we're singing, the councillors will sneak up to the teachers from behind and give them each a personalised gift. Awwww. How. Thoughtful. We really owe it to Yanqi for coming up with such fine ideas.
Alright. And I seriously don't know what they're going to do about the hearts. It can't be anything good anyway, considering the hearts are in the hands of my bestest friend now. I can probably guess what he's going to do with them.
I bet he's going to create a Hearts Trail along his little eco-garden. And he's going to call his eco-garden The Loving Place for one day. And then all the cutey millipedes will come crawling out from their homes and play Millipedes March to welcome the teachers. And then the chairmans will lead their form teachers through The Loving Place to find their hearts. And then for the concert, Papa Millipede will sing a musical with our guest of honour, Mr Cricket. Followed by a vibrant dance item by The Youth Millipede Council. The last performance will be a mass song item where they'll sing Go Green by Green Day (PS: NO SUCH SONG.), and representives from each milli class (short form for millipede class) will come forward to lead the millipedes to that cute little tune.
And it'll all end with Yanqi drowning in the river. (Yes, that bloody pond in that bloody 50mX30M green patch is a bloody river in a bloody eco-garden.)
You know, I was just beginning to think he can be rather nice since he called for Pest Control.
But hell, NO. NO WAY.
Anyway, next week's Physics and Chemistry Prelims practical exams.
Hypothesis:
1. Yanqi is dumb.
2. Yanqi is very dumb.
3. Yanqi is VERY dumb.
Experiment:
The above.
Observation:
1. Yanqi being happy about his plan.
2. Yanqi drowning in the river.
3. Me laughing.
Conclusion:
Hypothesis proven. WAYYYYY PROVEN.
Improvement for next experiment:
Too many to list.
Reply to tags:
shikin > PASS ME THE BALL! (and I won't catch it) HAHA. I'm not showing you the sunglasses photos till you talk to me! Haha. Okay fine, I still won't show it to you even if you talk to me. NEVER! Sexy shorts?! o.O It's full of ducks that are blue in colour. -.- Haha.
Fiona > You need me to go out with you mehHH. I thought you only remember to bring out the champion in you only lor. Hor? Milo. Haha.
Priscilla > I HAVE AN ADORABLE CHEMISTRY TEACHER?! SINCE WHEN. Currently I only have two Chemistry teachers... And one makes me feel like killing her because she spent $200 on an ugly pair of pants. And the other cares only about cooking rice. =/
Eh-ren > Hi Eh-ren. How are you eh-ren. I hope you're fine eh-ren. Have a nice day eh-ren.
Waiwan > Thanks! Same to you too! :D
Sarah > Thanks for saying I'm cute when I'm not. I look dumb, maybe only a little less dumb than Yanqi's marvelous plan. But still dumb. :(
Emma > I know. :D Haha.
Sokmui > Hi killer. It must have been hard on you. The police are looking for you everywhere. You've to resort to killing plants to satisfy that burning fervour for killing. All the best, and may you find joy in killing plants.
BYE! :D


