Thursday, August 31, 2006
♥
Down for books
Real hiatus for good. I really got to get down and start studying. I've got a goal to beat Haobo this term. And Hanhui. And somebody else.Beat Haobo because I want to show him what bad he's doing himself by not studying and thinking miracles can happen. (By the way, some time like one month ago he smsed me and said he'll shut up in class because I always say he's too noisy. HE SAID THAT OKAY. Too bad I didn't save the sms.) Okay, fine, I don't really study too. But at least I don't scream and shout and disturb others. Why else did you think gillian, Chunying and I resort to reading our textbooks in the canteen every morning?
Beat Hanhui because we got a bet to spur each other on. The one with the lousier L1R5 has to treat the other Jack's Place. I hope we draw or something. Then I wouldn't have to make him treat me and feel bad or treat him and feel worse. (Actually no, I don't think I'll feel bad letting him treat me.) I'm a nice girl, you see.
Beat SE (SHORT for SOMEBODY ELSE) because, well, I've always wanted to beat SE. Literally or otherwise. But yah lah, haha. Just like Weixin always wanted to beat SEE (Somebody Else Else), and gillian always wanted to beat SEEE (Somebody Else Else Else). We each have a goal you see. :D
Happy Teachers' Day to all teachers.
This term, I'm going to pass AMaths with a C5 at least. (No idea how I'm going to accomplish that big a deal, but I'll TRY, as in REALLY TRY.) As for Chemistry... Sigh. Because Miss Koh (my Chemistry tuition teacher) is going to read my blog, I'll say Electrolysis rocks but it's not relevant for L1R5.
And no, I'm not going to allow myself to score anything other than A1 for Geography this term.
BYE. AND YOU WON'T SEE ME HERE FOR A LONG LONG TIME. TADAH.


