Tuesday, September 05, 2006
♥ The Ps

Okay, I'm giving myself 20 minutes to blog. Because ah, I feel bad not updating Lonehearter. And you must be pretty sad too, because everytime you come to Lonehearter, you're reminded time and again about the scary thing that starts with a P.

NOT PAPAYA.

Prelims. Tsk.

And when you think of the big P, you'll start thinking of the bigger O. (I know you're going to guess I'm going to say orange, but no, I'll say Onana, which sounds like banana so I figure that's a fruit too. LALA.) And then we'll all get so stressed out and keep mugging and mugging till all of us turn into mugs and we'll start holding water.

NO. WHAT AM I SAYING. SEE. THIS IS A SIGN OF STRESS. IT'S COMING. I'M STRESSED! HOORAY!

-_-

I was saying. I feel bad to keep reminding you PRELIMS ARE COMING. So I've decided to post a new post so that the first post you see on Lonehearter will not be about mugging. (But then again... This post is so... Nevermind.)

Or maybe I'm here to relieve some, uh, non-existent stress. Put some pressure on me, people? I'm as relaxed as I am when I'm flying a kite in LanderPark. Oh, that's an imaginary place, Sandy's third home. First being my home, and the second being I-haven't-think-of-where-yet. HAHA. Sorry.

And SO that's what all the turtles at the front of MSN nicks are about. I've been wondering why on earth did all those turtles come from. And then I started linking turtles to tortoises, to Jay my tortoise, to the real Jay, and finally to his upcoming album. But then I found it ridiculous since not everybody in my MSN list knows I have an tortoise called Jay. So nothing makes sense anymore.

And then I thought maybe I imagined all those turtles appearing in the MSN nicks. Because I'm so ever enthu about Jay, that I start linking Jay to Jay the tortoise to turtles to turtles appearing in MSN nicks. But no, those turtles are for real. I didn't imagine them, I think. Or did I? NO no. I didn't. Because I asked Xuanting and she told me it's for Steve the crocodile hunter because he died. Sort of a way to remember him or something.

Uh, what have crocodiles got to do with turtles?

So I figured they are both amphibians and since we don't have a crocodile emoicon, so people are using the turtle instead.

UHHHHH. Anyway. I'm blogging so fast I wonder why I won't run out of things to say. I still have 9 minutes before the 20 minutes is up.

Oh, and the reason why I'm not asleep is because I'm going to continue watching VCDs later, while doing Physics TYS. (Sorry to remind you again, PRELIMS ARE COMING.) And my mother says she wants to watch too. So she's going to watch with me after her nap. Yes, she's going to wake up at 10.10pm to watch VCDs. 10.10pm cause she says that time is nice. Uh, I think I'm weird because SHE'S weird.

AH. Jiahao just interrupted my 20 minutes crazy blog chase. Ah whatever.

WAIT WAIT. He's telling me something about that album. THAT ALBUM.

TOMORROW CAN TAKE THE ALBUM?!?!!! WHO SAYS SO. WHAT?! TODAY CAN TAKE ALREADY?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

WHAT AM I DOING HERE. WHAT AM I DOING HERE. WITHOUT. THE. ALBUM.

-goes knock wall 66 times-

TAKE A CAB DOWN TO J8 NOW? NOW?! WHAT IF THE SHOPS ARE CLOSED? NO. THEY DON'T CLOSE SO EARLY. I'LL CAMP AT MACS AND GET HOLD OF IT FIRST THING WHEN THE SHOP OPENS TOMORROW. YAY YAY YAY. NO! BUT WHAT IF. THE NEWS AREN'T REAL. AHHHHHHH. THEN I'LL BE SO DISAPPOINTED I'LL CRY. AND DIE. AND DIE AGAIN. HOW??

-strangles Sandy-

WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

Uh. I won't be able to sleep tonight. TSK. Nevermind. I'll be thinking of Jay. Which is a wonderful thing I enjoy doing. Talalalalalalala. :D

Sarah > No lah. I'll defend you when fellow Jay fans beat you to death. After you died. To keep your body intact. I'm not THAT evil. Good luck for your Ps and Os too. :D

Shikin > Hello! :D SUNGLASSES PICS ARE UNTOUCHABLE. LALALA.

Eh-ren > Hello, eh-ren.

Jun He > You're welcome. AND DID YOU HEAR. YOU CAN COLLECT YOUR PRE-ORDERED ALBUM ALREADY. Uh, refer to above.

Angel > Hello! Good luck for your Ps and Os too! Although you still can go to heaven even if you don't do well.. But you'll really truly be in heaven if you do well! -____- Uh. Good luck anyway.

Hanhui > HA. WE SHALL SEE. I'll beat you flat lah, come on, you know it. I'm SO going to score for Maths. And Sciences. Because YOU KNOW. And I'm happy you're happy for me. LOL.

Meifeng > TRAIN HARD. :D You still have two more years to enjoy! :D

AH. I exceeded my time limit by 3 minutes. So tadah. BYE!


MG :) wrote on 21:51.