Saturday, January 28, 2006
♥ Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year eve! :)

I spent the whole of yesterday's afternoon in the hall playing badminton, although the gorilla didn't grant us permission. =X But she's dumb lar, she told Joan school's closing at 12.30pm and everyone is supposed to clear the school compound, when at 1.30pm we went to find her again, she's actually at a meeting.

So we just went to the hall, it's empty anyway. Closed all the doors, set up one court and started playing. Some time in between the worker came in and told us to clear the hall by 5.30pm because the school's closing at 6pm. 6pm. Not 12.30pm, dumb gorilla.

Very nice to have the whole hall to ourselves. Joan, Jaslyn and I. Jenna came about 4pm after her dental appointment, 5 minutes later Fiona came. Attempted to play the piano in the hall, but Joan was doing all she could to stop me from playing, to save her ears. Lol. And then Jaslyn played "the only song she knows how to play", Yu Jian. She's Grade Six leh, auntie, and she says she's given up piano already. -.-" And then Joan tried to play, and I walked away. HAHA.

I won't mind camping for two nights in the school hall, actually. -.-" It's like, free chalet with integrated badminton courts, and a free stage for you to act spastic on. :D Haha.

Anyway, the CNY performance was rather good. They scraped off the Kuai Le Chong Bai by the two Sec three PRC scholars huh? HAHA. Did Fiona throw her racket at them during rehearsal? Or I did? Haha. And I told Weixin Malay dancers are going to jump down from the stage halfway through their performance. LOL. Got her so scared. Haha.

Bye! :) Enjoy your CNY holidays! :D


MG :) wrote on 11:10.