Monday, February 27, 2006
♥
Inspiring
YAWNS.It's Monday. Inspiring Monday. But today was the most enjoyable Monday in my life! Guess why? MRS THERESA LIM SAID THE INSPIRING QUOTE!! Muahahaha. This is probably the first time I ever paid attention to what is being shared. Haha.
Monday. Monday. Monday. Monday. Monday. Mondays are beautiful because they are not Fridays. LOL.
Anyway, it still feels weird not needing to go for trainings. The hall today was flooded with Sec Ones. (Weeyang was so fed up that his backhand is better than their forehands...) Haha. So fast huh. 4 years le. I could still remember the toot me doing starjumps with Ruth in a corner when Leonard told us to do 60 jumps. He meant 60 knee-to-chest jumps, but aiyah, Leonard mah, the only things he say in full length is vulgarities. Haha. And all those Sec3s-then, Lao, Low, Ahsiao all sitting in a row and laughing at us. -_-
Aye. Others can't wait to step down from CCA. Why am I complaining when I can step down? Doesn't make sense huh. Because you're not in badminton mah. Lol.
Am falling asleep. Tomorrow is a long long day.
I wonder why Sandy is called Sandy. She's not sandy, and she doesn't have a fish tank over her head, and she's not Gillian's cousin. I can't remember why I named her Sandy in the first place. Maybe that's the best name I can think up of next to Ali. LOL. I have fun pointing out of the window and when Weixin turns to see no one, I tell her.
Sandy.
LOL. You should see that look on her face man. It's really priceless.
Haha. Bye! :)


