Sunday, February 05, 2006
♥ Sunday

Kind of miss playing badminton, although the last time I played it was two days ago.

Haven't been doing my homework.

I wonder why I'm so crazy over Jay. I wonder if I'll feel like going to his concert this year. (I can't imagined I just said that.) I'm thinking, whether it is possible if I'm to not be so crazy over Jay. If I force myself not to listen to his songs for a year, I doubt I'll still be able to sing his songs. I doubt I'll still remember the lyrics. I doubt I'll be able to know what song is from which album which track. I doubt I'll be able to recognize a Jay song anymore.

By the way, you know Jay has a new signature? Not very new lah, around November. I saw it on jay-chou.net. There's the cursive Jay, as usual, plus the word Zhou in Chinese.

Lol. No link to what I've been saying.

-----------------

Have no idea what to write for the Great Dad essay, due 14 Feb. My father doesn't ask me to help him squeeze toothpaste the way Priscilla's dad do. The only thing he does which other dads don't is to place bets with my mother on whether I'll bathe first or eat first when I reached home. And forget to state the bet. And then get laughed at by my mother afterwards.

Lol. Got to go. Bye.


MG :) wrote on 14:06.