Friday, March 31, 2006
♥ My Fuck Teacher

Term 2 Week 2 is over.

I'm not going to zi qi qi ren anymore. This week's been the worst week ever. From Monday to Friday, it's been the worst week I've ever had in my entire life. All that shit about being positive and cheering up and tomorrow will always be a better day didn't work this week, not at all.

No matter how many times I remind myself how today will be like depends on my own attitude towards today. No matter how many times I remind myself today will be a nice day as long as I think it is a nice day. No matter how many times I remind myself that I'll be able to live through worse things and I'll only feel happier after everything is over. Nothing changes.

That same fucking feeling just grows and fester.

For 5 days, I dragged my feet to school. I climbed the stairs so slowly by the time you finish reading every entry on this page, I would still be halfway up the 3rd floor. I walked through the dark corridor which used to be the Humans Room every morning, telling myself not to think about the past days, to move on, to move on, to move on. I would walk into the toilet and wash my face, and stare at myself in the mirror, and tell myself to smile, and that smiling is the first step to convincing yourself today will be a better day. And then I would take big strides towards 4/1 classroom, and I'll enter the classroom energetic and rombust. I would YO at every incoming fouroner, and scream WHY SO SIAN! TODAY'S A NEW DAY! CHEONG ARH! at Weixin and Huiming when I saw them looking tired and worn out.

But the days just get worse, and worse. Schoolwork is hectic enough, with all the extra lessons crumbling down like nobody's business. Having a fucking irritating form teacher doesn't help at all. Rolling eyes aside, I can't stand her domineering character. No wonder she's also being ostracised.

Get it clear lah, balding auntie, I'm 4/1's chairman. I'm not YOUR chairman. Stop making it sound like you own me or what fuck can. Yea, I left the school early on Wednesday. Not because Jiaru made me lah, hairless faggot. I left because I couldn't care a fuck about you saying NO when I asked if we can leave school early. Understand or not? Cheebye prick, I left because you said no.

And nabei, NAG ALL YOU WANT LAH. We're used to noise pollution anyway. And 4/1, being the usual selfish, self-centred, cynical, judgemental lot, we don't give a fuck how you're worsening the pollution problem by creating more noise. If not because of Geography, I might not even be interested in an insignificant, pollutive you. Fuck off.

Oh, before fucking off, please accept my utmost gratitude for filling the blanks in the time slots after school for my following Monday, Wednesday and Friday. With extra lessons on Tuesday and Thursday ONLY, I've been soooooooooooo troubled how to spend my extra time after school on the other three days. Thanks arh. Thanks so much arh my dearest fuck teacher Angelic Heng. (I can't spell 'form'.) Thanks for the DC man. You're the best. Muacks. Okay now fuck off. -wipes mouth frantically-

So much about my fuck teacher. Miss Fuc-Angelic Fuck Heng. I can't seem to find my ice cream scooper. I need them badly for her eyes. Very badly. Stop rolling your eyes each time I tell you something. EVEN WHEN I REPORT ATTENDANCE TO HER. SHE CAN FIND THE CHANCE TO ROLL HER EYEBALLS AT ME. FUCK.

(AH = Angelic Heng)
Me: -walks up to her front- All here.
AH: Who?
Me: All here.
AH: WHO??
Me: NO ONE. ALL HERE.
AH: -head slightly cocked to the right, reproachful look in her fuckface- If everyone's here, just tell me no one is absent.
Me: I said All here.
AH: -rolls eyes- No you didn't. You said a name.
Me: -attempts to roll eyes but failed- I. Said. All. Here.
AH: -rolls eyes- Okay.

Didn't she hear Mr Ang's announcement?! No playing of balls are allowed in school other than the basketball and netball area! Stop playing around with your eyeballs lah kan ni na.

Nabei.

She's twice our age but I swear she's at least 10 times more irritating than anyone of us. Even Aaron. I can't believe I'm saying this but yes, she's more irritating than Aaron.

May she and the noble man who could actually stand her marry soon and she leaves the school, leaving a trail of peace and harmony in class 4/1 in the rest of the year to come.

Sorry for all the vulgarities. I just can't stand many things this week. Many many many things.

On a brighter note, I finished the Geography holiday homework. (laughs at Aaron) Thanks Sandy for being my pillar of strength and support. Why can't we have her as our fuck form teacher instead?


MG :) wrote on 21:26.