Monday, March 13, 2006
♥ The burnt charsiew with mustard running on a beach

To Fiona, please skip this entry. Please please please please skip this entry. I'm blogging about the running burnt charsiew with mustard. Skip this entry NOW. Okay fine, I know, this will only make you want to read on more. But then, I must also warn, RUTH! If you're reading this now, please finish whatever you're drinking and keep all drinks 2km away from you before you continue reading the entry!! HAHA!

To Jiaru, this is the picture of the running burnt charsiew with mustard I've successfully found. Oh my god. Never make me do this again. I did a search on Google and many results came out. I click on the first one, and it showed not one, not two, not three, but eleven pictures of that running burnt charsiew with mustard. OH MY GOD. And I haven't gone to bed. I'm getting nightmares this time, for SURE.

Oh my god... I can't believe I'm going to do this. This is ALL for Jiaru. Jiaru, this is to let you better understand what I meant by the burnt charsiew with mustard running on the beach. And to all others, if you haven't already watched Big Momma's House 2, I advice you not to see the picture below. I know it's supposed to be a comedy, and the picture below depicts nothing like a comedy. More like a horror show, in fact. But I swear that picture was a scene off the show. And if after seeing the picture, you have to change your plans this Saturday about going to watch Big Momma's House 2, I'm very sorry. Like I said, the show's very nice. You just have to cover your eyes in that scene...

Okay. Are you ready? Okay wait wait. Before we start, have you worn your safety goggles? Yes? Okay... WAIT WAIT! Are the St. John's people ready? Okay fine, not like they're of much use. Erm erm. Wait wait. I'm still not mentally prepared yet... Are you? Mentally prepared enough? Come on, calm yourself down... Eh, it's me that needs calming down. Haha. Take a deep breath... And here we go...























For a bigger, clearer, scarier, more disturbing, more disgusting view, click Here

I doubt anyone will want to view it in full size. I shall not hold responsible for the following things:

1. Ruth for spitting out the 1 litre of fruit juice in her mouth.
2. Fiona for dying of laughter in front of her com.
3. Jiaru for the great disappointment that the running burnt charsiew with mustard is NOTHING CUTE.
4. Anyone else reading this who has just sworn never to watch Big Momma's House 2.
5. Anyone else reading this who has just sworn never to visit my blog again.

I'm sincerely sorry for posting this entry. I know I've just done the most sinful thing ever in my life. Sorry to everybody! :(

My. That picture is going to be on the main page for the next 7 entries. I must blog as much as possible!! To rid that out of my blog! Jiaru! See lah! This is to show you the running burnt charsiew with mustard is not cute!

-----------

March games. HAIZ. Nevermind! I kind of enjoyed the 4/1's class spirit today. We may have lost the games, but we won the spirit! :D And there is class spirit in 4/1. I'm not saying this just because I'm the chairman, really. In fact, I'm beginning to think Haobo's not that irritating afterall. If he's quieter, he can be quite nice. And today's March games is where people scream and shout and cheer for the class. So Haobo was nice and being himself today! Haha. :D I actually spoke nice of him in front of Joan. Lol.

Bye! And have a nice day! :D


MG :) wrote on 22:32.