Sunday, March 05, 2006
♥
huanhuanpiaoluodefengyexiangsinian
Friday, Badminton outing. Absentess, two, Ruth and Charmaine. Can just summarise that day. Been really fun lah. :D Haha. Although the badminton dinner turns out to be left with 4 people. Hahaha. But bowling with them was fun, so damn funny! Soonkiat can't bowl! =X Haha. But I'm his standard too. LOL.
Saturday, flag day. Started off so high and enthu. And then a auntie spoilt my mood in the MRT. Walao! Weixin was holding onto Gillian, Gillian was holding onto me, and I was holding onto the pole. And then the train jerked forward and I steadied myself. Then that auntie who was standing THREE STEPS away from me turned and scolded me! SO DUMB RIGHT. She said I was trying to play in the train! AUNTIE! YOU STAND SO FAR YOU THINK I CAN FALL ON YOU MEH?! -_- DUMB AUNTIE.
Then comes the can-not-heavy-cannot-submit-can crap! So crap can! I was so pissed off I just grabbed the stickers and turned away with a loud Fuck.
Been sleeping the whole of today. Really, whole. I woke up only to eat breakfast, dinner, and bathe. And now I can't fall asleep. Haha. I haven't touched my homework. =P
Zhi sheng hui sa bu qu de nan guo


