Thursday, March 02, 2006
♥
BORING
Nothing much happened these few days. Just usual school, teachers, homework, extra lessons, blah blah blah, don't even have CCA these days. I really don't know how to spend all these extra time. Seriously.I missed school on Tuesday because my fever came back when I reached school that morning. So I took a cab home. I got into the cab, told the driver Woodlands Dr 16, and he drove me into Woodgrove Sec, which is just next to my block. -_- I was asleep mah, and when he woke me up I was in the school's carpark with people lining up just beside the cab. So malu lah! LOL.
Wednesday. Boring day. Tuitioned Spiky Chinese after school. Almost vomitted blood. He takes 30 minutes to read a short passage. Two short passages take an hour. An hour means one ice cream. Easy earn huh. NO LAR. Tuitioning him is like reading the passage for him without the simple words like ni wo ta which he can read. His Chinese is worse than Aaron's. Can you believe it, worse than Aaron's. He can't even read sui ran. LOL.
Today. Lessons till 4pm. Went home at 5pm with Zhiwei, Fiona and _____. Lol. (_____ is Weihao's nick.) Zhiwei took train from the other direction. I don't feel left out, lah. Just feel damn extra. Lol. (And seriously, Weihao is the best-behaved Weihao I've ever seen in front of Fiona...) Haha.
AYE. VERY BORING. AND JOAN. STOP SAYING I'M SMART.
Bye! :)


