Friday, March 03, 2006
♥ Sandy

COUGHS. (literally)

Badminton outing today! :D

Been fun, although f.face was there, but he left early, and his waterbottle ended up in the bin. Which makes up for any other unhappy things that happened today. Haha.

But Friday, haiz. I'll blog about the outing tomorrow, because Saturdays are nicer than Fridays. No matter what Sokmui says.

Sandy: Why? I love Fridays! I always love Fridays!

Me: That's because you're dumb, stupid, brainless and Sandy.

Sandy: Don't be so mean. :(

Me: *grabs Sandy by neck and flings her out of window*

Sandy: This is the 2461356173856th time you've attempted to kill me! And just to disturb you again and to irritate you again and to annoy you again, I've to remind you that as your imaginery friend, I can never die! One alternative will be, however, to send me to Paraguay because I've been dying to go there again. Another alternative will be to send me to Uruguay. The third alternative, one which I strongly discourage, is to rename me Ali.

Me: I choose the third option.

Sandy: Is that your final answer?

Me: Yes.

Sandy: Eh hey. Don't let you choose.

Me: Ali.

Ali: I HATE YOU!

Muahahahahaha. Okay. Stop being retard. I've to wake up extremely early tomorrow at 5am. I'm doing Differentiation with Weixin and Gillian at AMK Macs at 6.30am. I know I'm crazy. LOL. Bye!


MG :) wrote on 22:21.