Monday, March 27, 2006
♥ Take all those electrons from me

There are just too many reasons why I should be happy today:

1. Today's blue Monday. And blue is a nice colour.
2. It rained this morning and we didn't have to go for assembly.
3. 4/1 moved back up.
4. The first lesson today was Geography. Yipee!
5. Today's first and second lessons are both in air-conditioned classrooms, Humans room and AVT.
6. Maths today was funny, as usual.
7. My group was the first to reach for Geography lessons, therefore earned 4 points for my group.
8. Nobody was absent today.
9. Amazingly, I didn't hear Haobo shout at all today.
10. There are no tests today.
11. We received back no tests today.
12. The Maths files checks are postponed.
13. There's no English homework today.
14. All our lessons seem to pass exremely quickly today.
15. I could do my Physics worksheet.
16. There are no homework to be handed in today.
17. There are no announcements today about chairman having to go collect anything.
18. We realised the pledge is being said over PA when whoever saying it is at the last line, thus 4/1 didn't take the pledge today.
19. No assembly = No hair check/socks check/belt check = Less nagging
20. I paid attention in all lessons today.
21. I did not sms at all during lessons today.
22. Haobo helped me stick up two Jay Chou posters this morning.
23. The noticeboard finally has extra space.
24. The noticeboard no longer says ThreeOne.
25. We have two clocks now. But we're still not on time, because we can't sit on any of the two clocks. Okay never mind, ignore me.
26. Vanessa sat with Son in the AVT today.
27. I told Mdm Wong a cold joke. No, two cold jokes.
28. Honey Heng didn't change mine or Gillian's seats.
29. Honey Heng changed Sumaiyah's seat.
30. My Literature group for the groupwork are nice people.
31. There are no extra lessons today.
32. I had breakfast this morning.
33. I got slapped for the first time in my life.

Haha. The slap was from Huiming. Real slap okay. And she was smiling when she slapped me. Which Huiming? 4/1's Spastic Huiming lah. Still got which Huiming. First time somebody slap me okay. Haha. The reason arh... Ask her yourself lah! =P

You can always find a reason to be sad, anytime, anywhere. But for every reason to be sad, there're always three reasons why you should be happy.

1. You should forget the reason to be sad because it's a reason to be sad.
2. You should take ther reason to be sad as a learning point and you've just enriched yourself.
3. Today may not be a good day, but tomorrow will always be better.

So although today may not be the best day ever, it's not the worst. And whatever that doesn't kill me only makes me stronger. (:

I'm going to have to stay positive. Take all those electrons from me. Haha! :D


MG :) wrote on 20:15.