Tuesday, September 26, 2006
♥ I'm ageing. :(

Chain email received, this time from Suyi >>>












Hahahahaha.

10.08pm. I should be sleeping. So that I won't feel so sleepy in class. Actually, I don't like my seat in class. 'Cause it's not on either side of the class. Okay, it's on the right, but then not really very right. So when you tilt to look at the teacher in the middle of the class, you'll get the glare from the sunrays from outside the window left of the classroom. Uh huh. When you're all the way on the right you don't get as much glare, somehow.

And that glare is making my eyes swim. -_- I see patches when I close my eyes.

Anyway, I couldn't find Son's testimonial in class. :( So he had to reask people to rewrite. I'm so sorry. =/ He got me to help him write (UHHHHHH. Write about... what?). Lol. I'll try to remember. (See, I forgot about the big notebook I talked about yesterday. Memory's failing. I'm becoming part of the ageing population. Sigh.) I'll remember about the notebook tomorrow. Buy one from the bookshop tomorrow. Buy one from the bookshop tomorrow.

Alright. Got to get some sleep. I can't even remember what day of the week it is today. I feel so void.

Bye! And have a nice Wednesday. :D


MG :) wrote on 22:11.