Thursday, October 26, 2006
♥ Goonging

Ah shit. I'm hooked onto Goong. That Korean show on Channel U 7pm. I watched 3 episodes of it and now I'm hooked. And when I'm hooked onto shows I finish watching them on Youtube within record time, the way I did for Initial D anime. Initial D anime was of 4 stages, average of 13 episodes per stage, and I finished everything in a week.

BUT IT'S ONANA NOW. AH.

Uh huh. Just one episode won't hurt huh?

Blame the com man. Why must it be so not-lag. Otherwise I would get tired of waiting for it to load. =/ Alright, two episodes, then I'll go to bed and then school to study tomorrow. I won't come home and get tempted by the com. :D

:D

Bye! 17 papers to go, I think. Counted during Physics Practical today. Was so bored I made a mini snowman out of the Blu-tack. I wonder which suay-kia from 4/3 or 4/5 got my seat. Hahahaha. ALL THE BEST PEOPLE!! :D

Going... going... goong. HAHA. Uh, sorry.


MG :) wrote on 20:30.