Monday, October 23, 2006
♥
Purest of Pain
Now playing: Purest of Pain --- Son of FourI'm sorry I didn't mean to call you
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna live with out you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking
Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Cariño mío, my world becomes so empty
my days are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain
I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking
Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Cariño mío, my world becomes so empty
my days are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain
Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Cariño mío, my world becomes so empty
my days are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain
Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
-----------------
Vida means "life" and Cariño mío means "My affection" in Spanish. Wait for the song to load. Took me ages to find this damn song.
Home an hour ago from gillian's house. Slept over, with Chunying, Gjiahao, Spiky and Eh-ren. Studied more than I would if I've been at home. Function room's pretty good for studying. Like gillian's light teddy bear given by some China girl. Slept a couple of hours. Gjiahao, Spiky and Eh-ren helped to cook Campbell soup which gillian and I drank. Was salty and gillian insist that if electrolysis is carried out, we'll get chlorine gas. Haa.
Woo I can't wait for Onana to come, and go. Haha. I can't wait to give those books away.
By the way, this morning I had breakfast with my parents and sister at the hawker centre along Ang Mo Kio St 22, Blk 226. My mother, sister and I had noodles from this stall called Hock Lee Noodles or something like that. So we had wanton noodles and it sucks so much so much. It costs $3, which is considered expensive for noodles at hawker centres. But that's not the point. The point is the food sucks. There's not one, not two, but three ants in my soup.
If it's been one ant, maybe I can argue that the ant crawled in accidentally and drowned itself. But no, there's three, and it's not because ants are especially attracted to my bowl of soup because there's two in my sister's bowl and four in my mother's. So we complained to the auntie at the shop. And guess what she said.
"Nevermind one lah. Eat a few ants also won't die right."
!!!
THEY GOT AN A AT THE SHOPFRONT. THE BLUE PIECE OF PAPER SAYING THIS SHOP IS CLEAN. AND THE AUNTIE WANTS US TO DRINK ANTS.
So we stopped eating the noodles, after my mother took a bite at the vege and said that it's uncooked. I look at the noodles and I felt like puking. How can they allow ants to swim in the soup?!
We paid $9 for three bowls of wanton noodles. Which we didn't eat. But today's Monday and most of the shops aren't open. So we ate otah for breakfast. -_- While my father happily ate his noodles bought from another shop. All 3 of us hated that kind of noodles lah, so we didn't opt for it.
Uh, so remember not to eat from that shop. And yes, I still remember, do not order a cake from Four Leaves. Lol.
Today's Monday! Don't you feel happier than other days? The sky's clearer, the roads are cleaner, the air fresher and you don't have to wait for the lift today. Today's a happy day because, because, because it's a day nearer to whatever you're waiting for! Woooooooo.
Anyway, Fiona, I'm not crazy. -_- I'm not over stressed from studying because I can't be since I'm not really studying anyway. Lol. Sakae on Wednesday. :D
Should get some sleep. I miss Bed. I want to go Disneyland. And I hope Monday never ends.
Enjoy your Monday, and we can always pretend Tuesday is Monday in disguise, and Wednesday is actually Monday by character, and Thursday is considering for a surgery to transform into Monday, and Friday is the big bad day that is conquered by Monday eventually, and Saturday is only two days away from Monday, and that Sunday is very very close to Monday. Now don't the week seem so much better ahead.
And while you're tearing yourself apart because you can't understand Chemistry for nuts, you may want to try this.
CLICK
Lol. Okay I was saying about getting sleep. So why am I still here. Promise not to blog/come online/ play imaginary games/ play with Sandy/ stone anymore. I'll try my best to study, and stop thinking about what movies to watch.
OH OH. I wanted to watch Death Note anime on YouTube. Yay! =X Just 3 episodes will do. :D Be back later.
>>>>>>>>
Only have until Episode 3 so far. :( And I already watched Episodes 1 and 2 on Spiky's Mp4. Lol. I want watch the anime! Much nicer than the movie, really. Guy acting as Light in the movie is so not Light. The anime one is so so much better. Haven't seen L anime yet. Ahh.
Yawn. Okay. Sleep! :D


