Wednesday, October 11, 2006
♥ Ting Ma Ma De Hua

Now playing: TING MA MA DE HUA - JAY CHOU

Everything's driving me crazy. This pain at the backbone just won't go away. It's there when I stand, when I sit, when I lie down and it's worse when I start walking. It just keeps coming and going; just when I thought the pain is finally easing, it starts all over again.

And I'm in a bad mood because as much as I want to believe tomorrow can't possibly be worse, things just keep getting from bad to worse, from worse to even worse.

I can't bear seeing all these. The last two I saw, and I created a three.

Was sleeping just now, and I had a bad dream. I dreamt that I was walking in the rain, drenched and all, and I just keep walking, and walking, but I never reached the place where there's no rain at all. And I still keep walking and walking and walking, until it got dark and I can't see where I'm going. But I kept walking. Then I walked into a river and drowned. And even when I was drowning my legs kept moving, walking and walking and walking.

I know I shouldn't be affected by a dumb dream. But I'm really quite afraid of drowning. Imagine what will be going through the mind in that one minute plus when you're about to drown. And it's always these thoughts that make me so. I don't know, weird?

You know what I know and you think what I think. So why do you keep doing it?

Don't know what else to say. I'll be better after some sleep.


MG :) wrote on 21:05.