Thursday, October 05, 2006
♥
Damn the food poisoning
This dumb food poisoning almost drived me crazy.Didn't want go school on Tuesday because I was feeling so super tired, and wanted to just stay in bed and slack my day away. But uh huh, towards the end of the day I just felt worse and worse, and I started vomiting and having the runs. I couldn't eat anything because I throw up all I ate less than 15 minutes after swallowing the food.
So I took some Chinese medicinal powder dissolved in hot water, something that I took each time I had diarrhoea. It was supposed to work because it always work in the past. But no, this time it didn't and I vomited those too. So at 9.30pm on Tuesday night, I decided I should go see a doctor.
But the three clinics at Vista Point close at 9pm and the nearest still opened clinic is at I-don't-know-where. So I followed my brother's instructions and walked a bloody long way to this clinic near Admiralty MRT station. I walked like at least 3km, before reaching this super ulu clinic under a flat whose signboard didn't even had its lights on. So anyway, I went in to see the doctor, and the doctor concluded that I had food poisoning and since I didn't eat much for the whole of the day, the problem most probably lies with the carrot cake that my mother bought from a hawker centre in Yishun for my breakfast.
Uh huh, so I paid $28 for the medicine and left. Took a cab home because I really couldn't take it anymore. So I reached home, took the medication and went to sleep at around 11pm. At 3am, I woke up and threw up all the medicine. And it was so super disgusting I felt like I'm better off dead. Really, the vomit was dirty green. It's ew, I don't know what else to say. So I washed up and tried to go back to sleep but I couldnt' sleep at all. I kept tossing and turning in bed and keep waking up to vomit. That was the worst night ever in my whole damn life. I vomited till I went pale white, and I couldn't even drink water because whatever went down came back up again. Totally terrible.
So at 8.30am on Wednesday, I went to see the doctor I always go to at Vista Point. And man, I really love the doctor. It costs only $22 and his medicine works wonders. I'm so much better already. So I've got MC for the rest of the week but since I'm feeling better already, I would most probably go school tomorrow.
Mdm Wong came over to pass me papers last night. Lol, she said I look weak. Uh huh, I look weak, feel weak and sound weak. Imagine having eaten nothing for like three days straight. The only thing I ate and didn't come back up was porridge which my mother cooked for my lunch and dinner yesterday, and half a sausage bun I had for breakfast today. I can't believe I can go without good food for that long a time. Ha.
Spiky got 34 points for L1R5, and so according to our bet he has to go 2/8 and shout some things in the class. Haha, but he suggested treating me to some good food when I've recovered. So, I'm still considering. Lol.
Alright. Got to catch some rest. I slept for like 22 hours in total in a day. Lol. And I could have slept even longer if not because of the smses and calls that woke me up once in a while. Haha. Thanks everyone for your concern, I think I'm finally getting well. Yay.
Bye. (:


