Sunday, October 01, 2006
♥ Mindblock

I left the cursor blinking for a long time because I can't seem to find anything to blog about. Uh huh, today's one of the weird days even though it's less than 5 hours to my favourite day of the week. Today's almost as weird as yesterday, which is almost as weird as the day before yesterday. Actually the whole of last week has been rather weird. Okay nevermind. I've always been weird, so it's normal to have weird days and weeks and months. So it's been a normal week for me.

Alright. I just asked Anson what I can do to kill time and he said I can blog since I hasnt' blogged today. So I told him I did, just to kid him. And he believed me and said his browser shows yesterday's post as the latest. So I told him some coms doesn't show up some of my posts and there's nothing he can do about it. And he totally took it for real and switched browsers just to see if he could see my posts.

And then I told him I was hala-ing him, but he thought I was only joking about the some coms don't show up some of my posts thing but I wasn't joking about the new posts thinger. Until I told him I was joking about both. Then he realised how dumb gullible he is.

Lol. In less than 10 minutes later, I bluffed him into thinking my previous layout had a secret message which will show up only if you highlight the entire page. Which of course there isn't any. I'm so prone to lying sometimes I think it's an innate capablility. Really. I find joy in doing stupid pranks on people.

So anyway, when I couldn't think of anything to blog about just now, Anson suggested to blog about him. And yah, I just did. To say more, he's the guy I always talk about whose pen you will want to use when you're doing the most important AMaths paper in your life. But all AMaths are useless, so there's no such thing as the most important AMaths paper in your life. Haa.

I hope it rains tomorrow so that I don't have to source for a tie. Uh, no. I haven't seen Mrs Koh not knowing how to sing the school song for two weeks already. So, I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow, and blind everybody else so that no one realises I don't have a tie. -_-

I've ran out of things to blog about again and he-who-fell-for-all-that-I-said suggested a topic called Food. I gave him one dot and he decided to change his mind, but he's taking forever to come up with a decent topic. So meanwhile, I'll just go on blogging about everything under the sun, just to entertain myself, a little.

Alright, forget it. Mindblock. If this happens during Onana I'll bang my head on the table and shout AGAGATATAU. So if during the exam you hear me banging my head on the table and me screaming AGAGATATAU (which doesn't mean anything by the way), you'll know I'm feeling weird, which is normal for me, which is weird because it's normal for me, which is again normal since I am me, which is again weird because I am me who's weird and it goes on and on.

Yah. So bye. I'm off to eat Prima Deli's D24 Mooncake. GO GET IT IT'S SUPER NICE. $6.90 for one. It's durian inside the mooncake. And remember not to order a cake from Four Leaves.

Bye.


MG :) wrote on 19:36.