Tuesday, October 03, 2006
♥ Yo mama > Weilong is an idiot

It's 10.24am and I'm not in school because I decided to skip it because of the dumb headache that's practically frying my brain and the dumb gastric which comes and goes and comes and goes and comes and goes.

So yah. I'm here at home facing the dumb com and being dumb, as usual.

Actually, I'm well enough to go school, with some Panadol and Actall. But there's Geography. (Yes, I can't believe I'm saying this but, I can't stand Geography.) I think gillian osmosised some of her thoughts to me, and I really couldn't stand Geography yesterday when she just went on and on and on and on about Development and yada yada and how she just refused to let us out of the damn place.

Uh huh. If it's been some other teacher like Mrs Ryes or something, I would have just stood up and left the class. Alright, so at least I still like Mrs Lim more than Mrs Ryes. But no, I don't think she's my favourite teacher anymore. How can anyone be so anal about a dumb file. Tsk.

AHHHHH. I think gillian possessed me. Did I just say that Mrs Lim is anal about a dumb file?! No, I didn't mean it! (Okay actually I did...) Ah nevermind.

And gillian thinks Chinese lessons aren't that bad afterall. (See, we're influencing each other like crazy. At least it's good influence, is it not?) Yah, Mr Ng's so nice, and tall. Uh, that's not the point. Not all tall people are nice, take for example, 672 worms. Alright fine, he's down with some eye allergy so I shouldn't be so mean to him. Alright then, just for today he's 671 worms, that's one less worm than mighty 672 worms okay. Oh wait, I think he may want to be many many many worms, since he's always competting with others to see who is better and stronger and whatever. Lol, so I'll let him be 673 worms today.

In any case, I hope 671/672/673 worms attain enlightenment through his little allergy which brushed him so close to death. And know how not to shout as much, talk as loudly, scold vulgarities like anything, talk crude things and of course, keep that hand around five one boys to himself. But that's impossible, because he's 671/672/673 worms. And that's very wormy.

Alright, I think I'm being very mean. Okay, I'll try to be mode then. HAHA. Er, not funny.

I've got new YO MAMA jokes, told by Weilong who's just returned from Thailand. -.-

Yo mama so fat, she was mistaken for god's bowling ball.
Yo mama so fat, she was born with a silver shovel in her mouth.
Yo mama so fat, her favourite dress is a tent.
Yo mama so fat, she left home with high heels and came back with flip flops.
Yo mama so fat, she has to iron her pants on the driveway.
Yo mama so fat, she needs a hula-hoop for a belly button earring.
Yo mama so fat, she has to put lipstick with a paint-roller.
Yo mama so fat, she sat on a rainbow and Skittles came out.
Yo mama so fat, when she sat on a $10 note, blood came out of Yusof bin Ishak's nose.
Yo mama so fat, when she fell over, she rocked herself asleep trying to get up again.
Yo mama so fat, people jog around her to exercise.
Yo mama so fat, I swerved to avoid her in the road and ran out of gas.
Yo mama so fat, a picture of her fell off the wall.
Yo mama so fat, she wears a watch on each arm, one for each time zone.
Yo mama so fat, she was floating in the ocean, and Spain claimed her as a new world.
Yo mama so fat, all her clothes are custom made by a contractor.
Yo mama so fat, she got a smaller fat woman orbitting around her.
Yo mama so fat, she makes Big Bird look like a rubber duck.
Yo mama so fat, when she goes to the restaurant, she looks at the menu and said "Okay".

Yo mama so stupid, she tried to wake up a sleeping bag.
Yo mama so stupid, she looked at a can of juice for days because it says "Concentrate".
Yo mama so stupid, she tried to put M&Ms in alphabetical order.
Yo mama so stupid, she asked me what type of jeans I had on and I said "Guess" so she said "Levi's".
Yo mama so stupid, she put lipstick on her forehead because she wants to make up her mind.
Yo mama so stupid, she sat in a treehouse because she wants to be a branch manager.
Yo mama so stupid, her latest invention is a glass hammer.
Yo mama so stupid, she yelled into an envelope to send a voice mail.
Yo mama so stupid, when the judge said "Order in the court" she said "I'll have a hamburger and a coke".
Yo mama so stupid, at the bottom of her application where it says "Sign here" she wrote "Sagittarius".
Yo mama so stupid, she got hit by a parked car.
Yo mama so stupid, she got fired in the M&M company for throwing away the Ws.

Yo mama so ugly, when she was born everybody said she was a treasure and her father suggested to bury it.
Yo mama so ugly, they push her face into dough to make gorilla cookies.
Yo mama so ugly, it looks like her neck threw up.
Yo mama so ugly, when I took her to the zoo, the guy at the door said "Thanks for bringing her back."
Yo mama so ugly, her shadow quit.
Yo mama so ugly, her pillows cry at night.
Yo mama so ugly, instead of putting the bungee cord around her ankle, they put it around her neck.
Yo mama so ugly, she had to tie a steak around her face to get the dog to play with her.
Yo mama so ugly, people go as her for Halloween.
Yo mama so ugly, she threw a boomerang and it wouldn't even come back.
Yo mama so ugly, when she was a scarecrow, the corn ran away.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Got to get some sleep. While you people are having Geography in school. HAHAHAHA. =P


MG :) wrote on 10:08.