Saturday, October 07, 2006
♥
Friends?
It's 8am in the morning and I'm here because I can't sleep anymore. I'll try do some AMaths and Physics later.Okay that doesn't sound like me so I'm going to restart the post.
It's 8am in the morning and I'm here because I can't sleep anymore. And I'll try to get some sleep later on. Ah, no. I feel like doing homework. Maybe subconsciously I AM feeling a bit stressed. Okay no, for some reasons I am feeling stressed because of the Onana, maybe not so much but it's still there. That's not the reason why I'm not sleeping well though. I woke up because I'm hungry, but I know I'm not going to eat much later on still because I can't seem to find the appetite that I used to have. Haa. I'm really losing weight, I feel so thin now. Where's all the good food?!
Alright, so I woke up and decided to give myself half an hour online and afterwards I'll wash Jay's cage (I haven't done it for the whole period when I was sick) and feed it and then I'll start studying. Maybe I'll ask Fiona over, or I'll go Fiona's house, or we'll meet at Causeway. Oh wait, today's Saturday, maybe she's out drinking Milo Dinosaur. Ah. Find Priscilla or Sokmui then, they're the closest around.
13 more mins till I go offline. I had a bad dream last night and I really want to forbid those negative can't-stand-its I've been having these few days, over some people. It seems like there're more and more people I can't stand. Uh, okay, not really. There's only Haobo. The one whose voice I couldn't stand isn't that bad actually, when she's not er, talking too loud.
Sometimes I wonder whether I truly has any friend in the school. Sounds weird saying this because I always felt all my friends around are truthful and fun and yada yada. Some just drift away slowly and soon after, it seems like we never crossed paths. Some lingered around for awhile but still drifted in the end, till the point I can't guess what they're thinking anymore. Some changed but insisted that's their true selves and as much as they consider me as a good friend still, I hardly talk to them at all.
...
Those three "some" in the last paragraph actually refers to three specific people. Why don't you guess?
But there're still some around, I think. Perhaps one, two, three, and maybe four.
Maybe that's why they say Friends are everywhere but true friends are only that few. So saddening huh.
2 more mins. I'll go sms Fiona. Doubt she's awake already. Maybe I should call and wake her up. Oh, since I'm so bored, might as well morning call Spiky and wake him up to wake Ruting. My, did I just type RUTING. The whole world's not supposed to know they have some Chemistry going on between them. Oh, so pretend I didn't say anything :D
8.30am. Bye.


