Wednesday, October 11, 2006
♥
Hold hands and say, We're still friends anyway
When you thought nothing could possibly be worse; you turn around and are proven wrong rightaway.Official last day of school for the Sec4s. So, saddening. I cried for at least 3 times today. Lol. I cried when gillian gave me marshmellows. Really, I don't know why I did, maybe I find giving marshmellows a sad thing to do. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm crazy.
And then I almost cried when singing the national anthem. I must really be crazy. I was thinking to myself, "Last day of school and we don't even get to hear Mr Ang nag." Ah, today's not Friday huh, why am I feeling like that?
So anyway, first lesson's Chinese and I cried again, -_- after hearing Mr Ng and his listen-to-the-seashell-for-fourone's-laughter speech. On purpose one lah, he. Want to make us cry only. Anyways, we had the gift exchange thing and I got Pamela's perfume. Haha. I'll remember to spray it right before the O's. At the air around me, I hope I don't get disqualified for that. Lol. Mr Ng got my summit Toberlone. Crap lah, eh-ren took my reason before I get to say it.
Didn't get gillian's drum though. It's so cute. =/
And then we had Maths. I didn't cry lah. How to cry when everything just seems so funny suddenly. Lol. Mdm Wong still rocks, so do Mr Ng. But since Mdm Wong is
And then and then. What did we do? Some survey thinger at the lab. Then we got back our report books ---------
Why did I remind myself of that. TSK TSK TSK.
I didn't win Haobo. I'm utterly dejected. We got the exact same marks, exact same percentage, exact same class position and exact same L1R5. I'm. So. Sad. Sigh. I'm so angry with myself too. Why can't I just get one more mark, ANYWHERE. Maybe if I've drank a little more Nespray it wouldn't be that bad. SIGH.
Maybe that's what they meant by that darn feeling called What-if. What if I read one more page of the Physics textbook before the Physics exam.
Anyway, we took lots of photos today with all the teachers and among ourselves, since it's the last day officially. Haha.
But today's still not a nice day because it's October 11. Which is one month after the aniversary of September 11. Which goes to show it's a very very sad day. Haiyah no lah. Today's just been a bad day. Not only for me.
Cheer up Toa Payoh goggles girl. Your Deepavali card fucking costs me 90 cents. I've never bought a more expensive Deepavali card before okay. You better treasure it. And if your Milo doesn't treasure you, you should try looking for Milo that has Nespray in it. I bet it'll be 10 times better. But nothing's confirmed so maybe you can try making Milo better by adding Nespray in it.
Oh anyway, to Lyna, the link to the Countdown Timer is HERE.
Have to go school tomorrow for English extra lessons. Seriously, shouldn't she just stay at home and rest and make sure her baby turns out pretty and cute and cuddly and doesn't nag as much as her? Kay fine, babies don't nag. But in any case, she should be resting at home, and take good care of herself and her baby. And not come to school and run about and make everyone panic when she looks like she's going to fall. Tsk.
I'm feeling sleepy. Eyes are closing and-- and-- I forgot what I wanted to say already. So thanks everyone for a wonderful four years in secondary school. For just being there and filling the space. Or for crossing my path and made it more special somehow. I just got souvenirs for gillian, Chunying and Weixin, since I figured we'll see less and less of each other very soon. And--- ah, I'm really falling asleep.
Update again when I'm more awake. And--- Ah forget it. Bye.
We'll all go seperate ways one day. Why don't we smile and wave. Why do we watch it slip away. Why don't we hold hands and say, We're still friends anyway.


