Sunday, October 08, 2006
♥
Tagged
Tagged >>>1. how old do you wish you were?
65, then I'll die. Ha no. I haven't enjoyed myself enough yet. Uh, 17? So that Onana's over. And I can give all my textbooks away, and laugh at Fiona, and everything else, haha.
2. where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was at home, watching TV, and suddenly there was an emergency news break about that and I thought that was in Singapore. Come on lah, I was only 13 then. I'm very dumb at that age.
3. what do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Beat the vending machine and see if the money is stuck or something.
4. do you consider yourself kind?
To people who deserve it, yah.
5. if you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
On the ankle. But I'll never get it, lah. It's so painful. I can't even stand piercing my ears again.
6. if you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Japanese. I like watching anime.
7. do you know your neighbours?
Not really. Oh wait, Junjie is my neighbour. So okay, I know my neighbour, not neighbours.
8. what do you consider a vacation?
Going somewhere totally unfamiliar and doing crazy things there because no one knows you. That'll be so fun.
9. do you follow your horoscope?
Sometimes, when I come across them and I'm bored. But I read all the horoscopes because I keep reading the one that's not mine. -_-
10. would you move for the person you love?
Move where? Overseas? Uh, maybe, depending where.
11. are you touchy feely?
You mean emotional? Not really. I don't cry watching Korean dramas, said that before already.
12. do you believe that opposites attract?
Uh, we learnt that in Physics what. The north and the south poles thing. Okok, I can't be lame today, no idea why, maybe because I didn't get enough sleep. Not really, because Haobo and I are so opposite of each other and I find him very repulsive.
13. dream job?
Astronaut. They said to Dream Big what.
14. favourite tv channels?
Central. Cartoon Network in the past but cable TV got cancelled. :(
15. favourite place to go on weekends?
Everywhere. Singapore's not really big. But past few weeks have been all about studying during the weekends, and movies of course.
16. showers or baths?
Showers.
17. do you paint your nails?
No, I'll never finish a bottle of nail paint in a year.
18. do you trust people easily?
Not really. And don't trust me that easily too. I'm really good at hala-ing people.
19. what are your phobias?
The W thing.
20. do you want kids?
7. But now that so many people tell me it's far too many to be possible, ah heck, I still want 7. Test-tube babies? I don't think I can bear giving birth to 7.
21. do you keep a handwritten journal?
Many since a long time ago. Have 6 or 7 in total.
22. where would you rather be now?
Spain. Ha. Or Japan, in some hot springs.
23. who makes you warm and fuzzy?
Sleep. -_-
24. heavy or light sleeper?
Heavy. Though I'm losing sleep like mad these few days. Eyebags are out, again.
25. are you paranoid?
Maybe. I don't know. Oh, I'm very paranoid about worms. So, yah.
26. are you impatient?
Very. Evidence as of me playing mahjong. Look at how stressed Junjie is.
27. who can you relate to?
Uh. Another me? I can't think.
28. how do you feel about interracial couples?
... It... Depends who.
29. have you been burned by love?
if burned mean hurt?
Guess so.
30. what's your pick-up line?
Hello, your mother's not free today and I'm here to pick you up. (Then I go on to kidnap that poor little kid. MUAHAHA.)
31. what's your main ringtone on your mobile?
Pu Tong Peng You by David Tao.
32. what were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping. Or maybe dreaming. Or maybe I was wandering into another world.
33. what did the last text on your mobile say?
From Priscilla, telling me her mother's down with food poisoning too, and that we can't go out to study today. :(
34. whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine.
35. what colour shirt are you wearing?
Blue.
36. most recent movie you watched?
Miami Vice. Don't watch it.
37. name three things you have on at all times.
Spectacles, clothes and er handphone?
38. what colour are your bedsheets?
I actually can't remember. Haaa.
39. how much cash do you have right now?
Can't remember too.
40. what's your favourite part of the chicken?
Wings.
41. what's your favourite town/city?
Uh, I don't know.
42. i can't wait till:
28 April 2008. When I'm eighteen and can watch the first M18 show.
43. what did you have for dinner last night?
Meehoon in soup, with Fiona who's over at my house.
44. how tall are you barefoot?
157cm.
45. do you own a gun?
Watergun, gift from Ann on birthday.
46. what do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Warm water.
47. where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
Ten years means, 26 years old? Uh, I think I'll be married by then, and probably in some foreign land watching Cartoon Network everyday.
48. last thing you ate?
Nasi Lemak.
49. what songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't.
50. last thing that made you laugh?
Fiona. Uh, she's not a thing huh. Then Fiona on that swinging thing at Vista Park. I'm sure she's dizzy now.
51. worst injury you ever had?
Fracture on right arm.
52. does someone have a crush on you?
Guess so.
53. what's your favourite candy?
Mentos mint. Actually I like all candy. Strawberry and cream lollys especially.
54. what song do you want played at your funeral?
Uh, all the Jay songs? Haha. Wait, why am I laughing when I'm talking about my funeral. -_- Play Ye De Di Qi Zhang, haha, and I may just wake up again suddenly.
1.Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they've gotta be true. 2. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
3. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
4. let people guess which the five false ones are!
5. Get 5 others to do the same.
Start:
1. I think that the cutest tile in Mahjong is Yi Tong.
2. I used to think vending machines are alive.
3. I enjoy watching Hindi shows.
4. I count my toes.
5. I hate Jimmy Neutron because he uses too much gel.
6. I love colouring books.
7. I read the Street Directory.
8. I read Chinese dictionaries.
9. There are 14 people with names starting with A in my list of contacts in the phone.
10. I cut my nails at least once every week.
11. I've never climbed a tree before.
12. I own three penknives in Primary Five.
13. I like to eat salmon sushi.
14. I enjoy playing Playdoh.
15. I talk to my printer.
16. I took my height against the fridge when I was young, sticking fridge magnets at my height to see if I'm grown.
17. I can actually walk in high heels.
18. I was afraid to climb the stairs of the overhead bridge when I was young.
19. My friends play with fire in Primary Six.
20. I am 180cm tall.
Okay the last one was a giveaway. Try finding four other things that are untrue about me in the list of 19 other things I've typed.
This is a pretty long quiz. So I'm not tagging, do it if boredom's killing you and you have to kill time as a result. (:
It's about time to go back to the right people.


