Tuesday, October 17, 2006
♥ Jay's MINE

Hello. I don't know what to blog about actually. Feels weird not having to go to school. Almost thought I was sick that's why I'm staying at home. But ah no, I'm in the final stage of preparing for Onana. Yada yada. No wonder no one's online. Everybody's either in school or busy chionging for the O thing.

By the way, if you haven't already seen, take a look at Tui Hou's MV.



Seriously, I can't understand how anyone can be so Shuai. He's so cute even when he's posing as an Ah Beng. Alright, this time gillian's really lucky. Jay's an Ah Beng in Tui Hou (she's Ah Lian) and Mickey Mouse appeared in Ting Ma Ma De Hua.



I totally love his songs! AND AND AND. How can I forget, BEN CAO GANG MU. Watch this okay. You've got to watch this, even if you hate Jay (then you shouldn't be here, get out), even if you don't understand what the hell he's singing, even if you're rushing for time to go catch a helicopter, YOU'VE GOT TO WATCH THIS. Just enjoy the visuals alright. It's really damn nice, trust me.



Alright, and there's still Bai Se Feng Che MV. But it's actually quite meaningless because it's one of those rare MVs where there's really nothing much into it. But anyway, you may want to watch it because you get to see Jay in 219872 different positions.



Ah. I feel like watching Ting Ma Ma De Hua again. The MV's so cute so cute. :D

Bye! :D


MG :) wrote on 10:18.