Sunday, October 15, 2006
♥ Happy birthday Ah Lian!

Uh huh. I'm back home after out eating dinner with my parents at Vista Point. It felt weird because it's 8++ at night and the people there are mainly ah bengs and lians who're drinking beer with their legs propped onto chairs.

Yah, so my father ordered food. We had claypot seafood meehoon, and my favourite hotplate tofu. And then because we didn't spend $20 and above, there's no free jug of lemon tea that we usually drink. So my father asked what I wanted to drink, and I said "Anything". Then he told the waitress "Anything". -_- Then the waitress asked if he wanted beer. So he said okay, and asked for three cups.

...

It didn't occur to him then that I'm his 16-year old daughter and I shouldn't be drinking beer, at least not in front of my parents.

-_-

So anyway, after the waitress left to get the order, I reminded my father of my age and that it'll make me look Ah-lianish to be drinking beer there, and that er, gillian's the Ah Lian, not me. No duh, I didn't say the last part. Lol, so my father asked for a straw. So that I will "look like I'm drinking gassy chrysathemum tea". And then I told him I didn't want to drink beer. So he gave me the just-drink-lah look and said I was the one who said Anything.

So I drank it. Half a cup, and I look like I'm going to collapse. Lol. It's not even wine. And it tasted so bitter I wouldn't have drank it if not because I'm awfully thirsty.

Oooooohhhh. 9.33FM! :D Hahaha. I'm so glad I didn't miss it. I finished dinner at 8.50pm, that's 20 minutes past the radio show. And YAY that I didn't miss it. :D

Uh, gillian and gang (sounds very very gillian, I mean, Ah Lian) are studying at Macs tonight again. I'm not going because I want to sleep. Haa. And anyway, I'm going school early tomorrow morning. After breakfast with my parents again. :D

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sorry, I'll tell you why I laughed tomorrow. I didn't know I wrote THAT retarded stuff. Hahahahahahahaha.

But I may not be here tomorrow. So, before I forget.


RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Yay yay yay. I seriously think I'm drunk. MISSION COMPLETED. Can sleep already! :D

Ha. Bet you don't know what I'm talking about. Okay Chunying knows. But she says she can't access my blog. So since she cannot access my blog, I shall blog about... THE LOVE LIFE OF SOONKIA* AND CHUNYIN*! Hahahaha. No lah, they prefer to maintain a low profile. Hahaha. And whoever has the Fourone pics we took on the last day of school, or any other day, please send it to me! Post me an offline message to tell me when you'll be online. :D

Zzz. Damn the beer. Now I feel so gillian (Ah Lian). Hahahaha.


MG :) wrote on 21:23.