Sunday, December 10, 2006
♥ Yan Lei Cheng Shi

Just watched Bleach episode 106 on Youtube. :) Ichigo appeared only in the last 10 seconds of the episode. :( But 107's going to be all about him defeating Kariya. Yay.

Death Note episode 10 is out! Haha. :) 84.9% downloaded. Yay yay yay. I think I've gone anime crazy. Lol.

眼泪成诗

我已经
已经把我伤口化作玫瑰
我的泪水
已经变成雨水早已轮回

我已经
已经把对白留成了永远
忘了天色
究竟是黑是灰

分手伤了谁
谁把他变美
我的眼泪写成了诗已无所谓

让你再回味
字不醉人人自醉
因为回忆总是美

我已经
已经把绝情变成了恭维
因为不配
你就忽然自卑说声失陪

我已经
已经把沉默变成了忏悔
无路可退
只能无言以对

分手伤了谁
谁把他变美
我的眼泪写成了诗已无所谓

让你在回味
字不醉人人自醉
因为回忆总是美

分手伤了谁
谁把他变美
我的眼泪写成了诗已是无所谓

让你再回味
字不醉人人自醉
你的品位总是美

:)

I still miss Mdm Wong. Haha.

MG: Tell me a joke.
Anson: You know Sun Plaza shouldn't be called Sun Plaza. It's should be called Eclipse Plaza. Because the Sun (on the front of the shopping centre) become black already.
MG: ...
Anson: Not funny meh.
MG: Nevermind.

Too many things I want to do, too little time.

Staying at home makes me happy. :D Food makes me happier. :D

1.Breakfast?
- Mamee, one packet without seasoning.

2. Lunch?
- No food around. :(

3. Dinner?
- Don't know what's going to be cooked.

4. Thinking?
- Thinking what I'm thinking. As in, I'm thinking, "What is it that I'm thinking?" Get it?

5. Planning?
- To bathe after finishing this post.

6. Favourite Mobile?
- Nokia. The name sounds cool. Aha.

7. Last thing you pay for?
- Paid* Tsk. Bad English. I've the right not to answer this question because of its bad English. But Christmas is near, so I've to be niceR so that Santa will grant me my wishes. Uh, that's not the point. Last thing I paid for huh. Uh. Sushi at Causeway.

8. Things you need to buy?
- Christmas cards! Not much time left luh.

9. Last thing you pray for?
- For Merger & Seperation to come out for SS SEQ. Haaaaaaaa.

10. Last gift/present for you?
- Egg-flip. :D

+++++++++WHERE++++++++++
1. Place u went last night?
- Night? Er, home.

2. Last place u went for shopping?
- Uhh. Causeway.

3. Romantic place?
- Um. I think 7-eleven is rather romantic. AHAHAHA. No lah, I just read some kuku Chinese novel about some 7-eleven-romance. LOL.

4. Place u want to go?
- Escape. :D Haha. Spain! :D

5. Place u do this now?
- At home? -.-

6. Place you went last saturday?
- Last Saturday huh. I can't remember. Stayed at home I think.

7. Place you went last sunday?
- Uhhhhh. I don't know. -.-

8. Place you went last monday?
- Training in school. I think.

9. Last place you went?
- Toilet. -.-

10. Last place you went for watching movie?
- Uhhhhhhhhh. I can't even remember what's the last movie I watched. Ummm. Oh! Happy Feet! Er, where did I watch it? Ummm. Suntec I think.

+++++++++PLANNING++++++++++
1. Tomorrow?
- Malaysia-ing.

2. The day after tomorrow?
- Tuesday is... What's on Tuesday? Oh oh, Escape Theme Park. :)

3. Next 3 days?
- Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Seoul Garden with B girls, movie with B boys and girls.

4. Next 5 days?
- Badminton chalet! :D

5. Next month?
- School! Yay! I can't wait! :D

6. Next year?
- School. -.-

7. Next week?
- Badminton chalet. Stop making me repeat myself.

8. Tonight?
- Sleep? -.-

9. Next birthday?
- Birthday chalet! :D Still considering though. It's on a Saturday, I think. So everything's okay except the $$. :(

10. Next target?
- Target? Uh. To watch Bleach 107 and Death Note 10. :D (92.6% downloaded!) Yippee! (I SO MISS MRS LIM TOO! DESPITE HER BEING ANAL ABOUT THE FILE.)

1. Are u photogenic?
- Uh, no.

2. What time do you go to bed?
- 8pm to 10pm. Usually.

3. What was the last thing you did before this?
- Watch Bleach episode 106.

4. Who's the one you always meet the most?
- My mother.

5. Who's the person you'll call if you need help?
- Uh, depends. If someone robbed me (highly impossible since there's nothing to rob) I'll call the police. If I got knocked down by a bird I'll call the ambulance. And if I see Weisiang jump down the MRT tracks, I'll call.. Wait, I'll do nothing. HAHAHAHAHA.

6. What's on your mind right now ?
- Ichigo is not the name of an apple. I'm not agreeing with you Sokmui, even if that means I'm going to lose my really really precious life.

7. What do you prefer? American idol/malaysian idol?
- Huh. Uhhhhhhhhhhh. I prefer Calabee prawn crackers. -.-

8. With whom do you wanna be with to have fun?
- Um. Which sort of fun? Playdoh fun? Fiona! When're you coming my house to play Playdoh?! I want to see your Banquet Set (?)!

9. What movie do u wanna watch now?
- Death Note 2. MAN CHENG JIN DAI HUANG JIN JIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. When was the last time you went out? with who?
- Yesterday, with Muaha.

11. What do you hate the most for now?
- Worms, now and forever.

12. What do you do everyday besides eat & sleep?
- Lots. Bathe, breathe, walk, blink, brush my teeth, drink water, think (Yes, I think everyday.), etc etc etc.

13. Colours that make you happy?
- ... How do colours make me happy. -.- They don't tell jokes.

14. Fave thing in your room ?
- Bed. :D

15. Miss someone?
- JAY. :D

16. Plan to buy something?
- Christmas cards darh.

17. Are you satisfied with your life now?
- Um. Yeah.

18. Do you like seafood?
- Loves. Salmon's my best friend.

19. Breakfast or dinner?
- Harh? Both? Dumb question. We all need to eat.

20. like chocolates?
- So long as it is food. :D

21. Do you have a laptop?
- No.

22. What's your favorite fast food?
- Uh. Mos Burger's Kakaige burger.

23. Cats or dogs?
- Dogs.

24. Salty or sweet?
- Both for popcorn. For others, sweet. For those who opt salty, Jaslyn's available because Junjie's not looking. Hahahahahaha.

25. City or country?
- Country.

26. Is kissing normal for your age?
- Uh, yah.

27. Are you athletic?
- Am clumsy.

29. Do you have your own cell phone?
- Cells call each other. (desperate attempt to crack a funny joke) Anyway, yah.

30. What do you wear to bed?
- Teeshirt and shorts.

31. Ever had a crush on a teacher in high school?
- No. But Mr Ng's nice! :D And Mr Yu's super cute. :D

32. Coke or pepsi?
- Sprite or 7-up.

33. sugar or spice?
- Sugar.

34. Can you use chopsticks?
- ... Yah. The questions make me feel like an idiot.

35. Do you care about getting good grades?
- Uh duh.

36. Have you ever fallen asleep in class?
- No, I'm the best model student of the century. I don't even yawn. I sit up straight in class, paying 500% attention to the teacher and I hand in all my Maths homework. HAHAHAHAHA.

37. Get a job or ask your parents for money?
- Get a job, but enjoying slack.

38. Is your mom strict?
- Uh, she's strict when it comes to whether all the scales on the fish are scraped off clean. -.- Otherwise no.

39. Do your parents give you enough privacy?
- Too much sometimes. -.-

40. Do your parents trust you?
- Ask them. Why ask me?

41. Would you ever wanna lose your best friends?
- No. THE QUESTIONS ARE SO DUMB!

42. Does your closest friends get on your nerves?
- Sometimes.

43. Do you make friends quickly?
- I didn't make them. -.- Uh, not really.

44. Do you tell your mom everything?
- Everything? That's not possible. Everything's too... everythingish. Too many things to say luh.

45. What do you & your parents fight about most?
- Who's more matured than the other. And other stupid bets like which child is going to come home first.

46. If u love someone & she/he rejected u, what will u do to her/him?
- Uhhhhhhhhh. DOWNLOAD FINISH! -.- I mean, Death Note's finished downloading! :D YIPPEE!

47. Can u sing or rap?
- I sing as well as Fiona.

48. If u have one wish , who would u make ur wife/husband for life?
- Jay Chou Jie Lun.

49. What do u think bout this survey?
- Many dumb questions. But I'm happy because... Death Note 10 DOWNLOAD COMPLETE! YAY!

-Gone watching Death Note 10-

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Bye bye.


MG :) wrote on 12:38.