Sunday, December 03, 2006
♥
Whee
HELLO! I'm sorry I didn't miss my blog. I didn't blog yesterday because because because I didn't feel like it. Ah what a great reason.Anyway, the purpose of this blog entry is as usual, no purpose. So obviously you're being twice as dumb as me because you're reading this. If you haven't already realised, I've said next to nothing constructive in these many sentences. Alright, I shall stop being dumb and talk proper.
Ummmm. Dear Soky (Priscilla calls you this, so blame her that I'm telling the whole world your cute little nickname), please do not watch Happy Feet because it really is a waste of money. It's so boring! According to the I Weekly and Today, it's SO popular in US because of its great plot and the moral values behind the story. And yada yada yada. But it's really boring. Really really boring. So boring that I can't find another word to describe it except boring. Yeah, it's that boring. So boring that there's only the word boring to describe it and I've to go on and on about it being boring and nothing else because it's only boring and really nothing else. If you find this paragraph boring, it's because the show's really this boring. Like, really really boring.
I've got no Bleach to watch now because I've finished the 105 episodes released so far. Sigh.
Oh! I just thought of what I can do! I'm supposed to make a new Bleach layout! Yippee! I've found something for me to do! Three cheers and three cheers and three cheers for... er me? Hip hip hurray! Hip hip hurray! HIP HIP HURRAY!!!
Badminton cum bridge tomorrow! Yay!
Singapore's losing to China in tabletennis at the Doha games. I can hear the live telecast right now. Lol. Finals leh. I thought I could hear the National anthem since I haven't heard it for so long already. :(
I don't know what to blog about already. So bye bye!
PS: Don't order a cake from Four Leaves.


