Friday, December 01, 2006
♥ VVV's birthday

I got accepted for the job. But then, I was forfeited because I can't start work immediately. Because I can't walk. TSK.

It's okay. The pay isn't that high anyway. $40 a day plus 2% commission is nothing man. It's nothing. SOBS. I can always find another job. I don't mind having to buy Straits Times again, read Classified again. I don't mind, really. I get to slack at home HAHA. I get to watch Bleach all day long. ALL DAY LONG. I hate to work anyway. Who cares about the money.

-Bawls eyes out-

By the way, I saw more pictures of prom queen wannabe on Jaslyn's blog. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Alright, I won't be mean today. I'll laugh a little less than usual.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (One HA less)

Anyway, HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY SHORTIE (JIAHAO) THE VVV (Very Void Vegetable)!!!!

-Gone bleaching-


MG :) wrote on 08:56.