Saturday, November 25, 2006
♥ ICHIGO

I'm hopelessly addicted to Bleach. I can't stop thinking about it. No matter where I go, no matter what I do, my mind's on the com and the folder in D drive named BLEACH YAY. -_- It really rocks okay. Won't you watch it. Watch it alright. It's nicer than Fullhouse. Serious. It's so rocking and cute. Lol.

Anyway, I'm uploading the pics on prom because I'm supposed to update about prom er two days ago. But I was so hooked onto Bleach I forgot to miss my blog. So right now I'm back, and that's only because I think I deleted Episode 35 from my com by mistake. So now I'm watching it over YouTube. And it's loading so to pass my time I've decided to blog. Updating for the sake of updating huh. No lah no lah, I've always loved blogging... until Bleach came along. Haha.

So anyway, Photobucket's still uploading. Hmmm. Photos are taken by Sokmui, Weeyang, Spiky, Layjia, some from Ann and Meiching. I don't have a camera. :( You see, my parents won't get me a camera even if I die on the floor because I drowned in my tears. (ENVIES JIARU LIKE MAD). So I've got to earn the money if I want that camera. And I've got to earn the money for many other things too. Which explains I'm so desperate for a job. Tsk.

Freaking Photobucket's still loading.

Gone out job hunting today, supposedly. But then gave up the idea of going Poh Kim Bugis at the last minute because I changed my mind about Bugis not being too far. Even if it's only going to be three of four months. I can't stand the thought of taking public transport over such a long time. I'll probably die cursing anything on the bus/MRT, only to be found 75 days later rotting on the bus/MRT, because no one gives a damn to dead bodies anymore. It's so common to find dead people in the bus/MRT. Seriously, everyone looks so damn dead on public transport. It makes me feel like a zombie, or hollow(Bleach talk). LOL.

And yeah, Photobucket's still loading. So I refreshed the page and is now uploading pic by pic. Tsk.

Anyway, I was saying, supposedly I went job hunting today. But gave up the idea of Poh Kim Bugis later. So I bought a copy of Newpaper and sat at Burger King calling up the numbers in the job ads. And I've got a job interview tomorrow at 6pm, which I'll go after sending Son off to Vietnam at the airport.

Youtube's finished loading. Which means I'll stop blogging. Too bad then. I'll upload the pics another time. Haha. Happy waiting.

Bye bye. :D


MG :) wrote on 21:26.