Sunday, November 12, 2006
♥ Weather forecasting stone

Helping to spread the message so if you haven't already known, the timing for AMaths Paper Two has been changed from 9am to 11am. Change's because George Bush's coming to Singapore and they're afraid the transport will be affected since some roads will be blocked. Something like that, I think. That's not the main point. The main point is the time's changed. It's on the news, teletext as well.

So, AMATHS PAPER TWO HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM 9AM TO 11AM.


Anyway. This is so cute. I laughed at it for at least 15 minutes.



It shows a hanging stone, in front of a signboard saying GARY'S WEATHER FORECASTING STONE. Read the Condition and the Forecast for each one man. It made me laugh like mad. Hahahahahaha.

Feeling very sleepy right now. I don't even know why I aren't in bed. Maybe Sandy's sleeping in my bed. Oh wait, she's in the imaginary hospital now. She attempted sucide for the 88th time this month after I gave her a name more disgusting than Ali, that is, Haobo. I understand her pain, totally. But she deserved it luh. I'm always mean to Sandy, so nothing's new.

Went out for the whole of today, with Fiona and Spiky because Spiky wants a new pair of badminton shoes. He got the pair that Fiona and I always wanted but never got because of the price. Spiky got it $20 cheaper at Queensway than he would have in Sportslink.

Then we wanted to watch movies but there's no decent show that all of us haven't watched. Except for this Hindi show which lasts for 3hours and 10mins. And we watched it.

...

It was rather nice actually...

DUH. We didn't. Did you actually believe we will watch a three hours Hindi movie?? Okay actually I would. But Fiona will only watch a Hindi show over her dead body. And as spastic as Spiky may be, he'll be more interested to spend three hours to eat 990 cups of McFlurry instead.

So if you really believed me when I said we watched the Hindi movie you must be really dumb or you're Jiahao. Uh, why did I just repeat my point. I meant to say, if you really believed me when I said we watched the Hindi movie you must be really Jiahao.

Anyway, we had dinner back at Causeway and Spiky ate so much we concluded that he had suffered from a great blow, that is, either in his studies or RT. Hahahaha. Just reached home about an hour ago. And I really feel like closing the damn eyes now...

Zzz...

Bye, and remember not to order a cake from Four Leaves. We just checked today, the woman is still there. Don't go near unless you are looking for someone to irritate you. Or if you're Eh-ren, and you're trying to prove your point that you're not the most irritating person in the world. But then again, I'm telling you, she's definitely more irritating that anybody, except Haobo.

So just don't step into Four Leaves to order a cake. You'll live to regret it. She'll start haunting you in your dreams. You'll see her holding up a cake and saying the same line over and over again. You'll never wake up until she's finish saying it 5000 times. I'm serious. Okay fine, I'm not.

... I wanted to say Bye. So, bye.

GARY'S weather forecasting stone is super cute.


MG :) wrote on 21:38.