Monday, November 06, 2006
♥
9 more days to rebirth
This morning I had an extra bowl of happiness because it's one of the MONDAYS. And Mondays are the nicest days ever. Mondays rock. Shh, I know you agree. Just look at the papers today. Aren't the the best papers ever taken in our lives?The first question goes 3+2X(4-5). Something like that. And I felt so happy I could have died in my seat. 24 questions, and 20 questions are Primary school Maths, 4 questions being loci, transformations, vectors and probability. Yes, I counted. Too much time left after finishing the paper in 40 minutes. So I redid the paper again and again, uh huh, it's Onana what. And I still had time left so I copied out the answers, and wrote Yi Fu Zhi Ming lyrics and then drew some dumb cartoons on the piece of A4 paper.
:D
And today's such a nice nice nice day because both Merger/Seperation and Northern Ireland came out for SEQ, which are the only two themes I studied for actually. So I had a choice between the two. And I chose merger because merger is so mergish. And mergish looks like meigui. HAHA. Sorry, first not funny joke I told today. Hahahaha.
And and and. Today's a BEAUTIFUL day because guess what! I saw Mdm Wong in school! Lol. And we waved to her from the canteen. But she didn't see us, until Eh-ren shouted Mdm Wong and she looked over and we are thinking maybe she can't even see who we are but she waved anyway. :D Uh huh, saw Mr Ng and Mr Yu too. Miss the teachers, badly. They're all so cute. And cuddly. Err. For Mr Yu? Alright, fine. Ignore the cuddly part.
What else? Erm. I had chicken rice after EMaths paper and the cucumber actually doesn't taste bitter today! Whee! That happened only because... today's MONDAY! :D
... Feeling retarded.
Oh. And I found out Chunying is afraid of watermelons today. Yea, she got frightened when she saw a watermelon. So that's another good thing to add to the list of wonderful things that happened today. Because now we can all go up to her and scare her with a piece of watermelon. My, she must be really scared of Weeyang then. But in any case, she already has Soonkiat to herself. Why would she care about Weeyang aka watermelon.
And another factor which contributes (sounds social studish --- alliteration!) to today being a superb day because Vanessa gave me Mamee! :D Oh, now I've to tell her to read my blog, because she asked to tell her when I blog about her. So yay! I'm blogging about Vanessa!
-_-
That was very retarded. I wonder what's wrong with me today. Oh and another reason why today is a nice day it rained today! Uh, rain isn't supposed to make the day nice. But who cares, the rain today is nice rain because it rained on a Monday! Yay! Cheers to the rain!!!
At this point in time, I know you can't wait to see me in person because you want to bash me up, or poke me for Chunying's case, or kill me for Sokmui's case, or talk to me in Weisiang language until I bash Weisiang up for Weisiang's case BUT too bad! You're only going to see me on Wednesday at least! And so you can't bash/poke/kill/make me bash you today because today's MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND MONDAYS ROCK!!! MONDAYS ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!
-Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb. Mary had a little lamb. Blah blah blah blah blah.- (Don't know lyrics. What, cannot arh. At least I know the lyrics to Andersonian March okay, unlike our vice principal. Lol.)
I know you don't know why I suddenly typed in Mary had a little lamb. I know you don't know because I know you can't possibly know since I don't know it myself and when even I don't know why I did that for, you can't possibly know since you won't know what I don't know. But I still know you don't know. That's all I know.
Fine, sorry. For the nth time for being retarded.
I'm really not retarded in real life. I'm only retarded when I'm blogging, since only retards read my retarded blog (HAHA I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU RETARD!). So I'm forced to blog retardedly otherwise the retards reading my retarded blog won't know what retarded stuff I'm trying to blog about. So there, I'm forced to appear as a retard here. But I'm not retarded by nature. I'm so accelerated I think I've exceeded the speed limit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
That was funny alright. I know you think so too. Come on laugh. Like this: HA HA HA.
AH WHY AM I BEING A RETARDED RETARD HERE?!!!
Ohhh. I see Geography on the table. Okay actually I don't. It's beneath that pile of books and I seriously think if I pile all my books on someone, he or she will die a horrible death. HA.
There you go Fiona~~~~~~~~~~~~ WOO!
NINE MORE DAYS TO GO TILL REBIRTH.
Give me back my life, you Onana monster. :D
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


