Sunday, October 29, 2006
♥
Still goonging
Ah I'm so hooked onto Goong. Have been watching it on Youtube since 2++, which is 4 hours ago, when Chunying was still over at my house. And she got distracted from the table of books and we started watching it together, supposedly to stop watching at 3.30pm and go back to studying, but 3.30pm became 4pm, and 4pm became 5pm and now it's 6pm already. Ah I should kill myself.Uhhh. Wanted to blog this morning but Firefox screwed up in my com and I can't open a browser just when I want to go to Blogger. Haa. And I had really been studying. Been fruitful yesterday when Chunying was at my house as well. Studied loads, and this morning too, until I on the com and went to Youtube. Tsk.
Haha. Back to com. Onana's tomorrow! I can't wait!!! Let's get it over and done with! :D
Bring it on! :D I can't wait to
Thanks for all the good lucks for the Onana, I'll do well! (I hope)
:D
Uh, back to Goong. Just till 7pm. XD


