Monday, October 30, 2006
♥ Killing the com that's never alive

Whatever's wrong with the com or Youtube. Everything loads like per normal just now, and then just suddenly Youtube refuses to load. :( So I restarted the com but it's still like that, only on Youtube. Blogger's loading perfectly well. Ah damn Youtube is depriving me of Goong.

Uh, anyway, HMT today. FIFTEEN more papers to go. Yay yay yay.

Okay. So I'll go on blogging until something comes up at the Youtube browsers. But I don't really know what to blog about because I feel like watching Goong. -_-

Uh, so today I got scared by a piece of tissue paper flying across the floor. Uhhhh. Sorry, I can't think of anything right now. Yah, I got scared by a piece of tissue paper, the way I got scared by the big Mickey Mouse balloon and the way I got scared by my house's standing fan. Stop laughing, moron. It's those "Woah!" kind of scared, just for a moment or some moments, not those that I'll go running "WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" from the thing. Uh huh, I don't make sense. Nevermind.

Youtube is still not loading. I feel like killing the com that's never alive. Er, that phrase sounds so familiar. I think I said something about feeling like killing the table that's never alive during a AMaths test, and then you get sued by the table anyway, and you end up in jail. Yah, something like that. And then you go mad in jail because you don't believe you can be jailed because of trying to kill the table that's never alive, so you end up in the mental hospital. And then you're surrounded by imaginary AMaths papers that say DO ME PLEASE I BEG YOU. And you go crazier because you can't do AMaths for nuts.

Haaaaaaaaaaa. Yah, I can still remember what I blogged.

Ahhh. Youtube's not loading on Firefox. Youtube's not loading on IE. Youtube better load because I'm really going to kill the com that's never alive. And I'm going to be sued by the com anyway, and then I'll sue Youtube which is actually in the com. So basically the com's sueing me and I'm sueing the com. Which doesn't make sense because you can't sue someone, or something, because he or she or it is sueing you. Yah, anyway, nothing I said makes sense from the part of killing the com that's never alive. So, aren't you glad you just wasted your time again.

Yah, why are you bothering yourself reading my blog. You must be really dumb.

Okay, I find joy in scolding people whom I imagine are there dumb. So, hello dumb. Woooooo. I feel high after scolding you dumb. So high that I feel like killing the com that's never alive.

Great. IE loaded Youtube. Loaded. The. Freaking. Title. Of the browser. Yah, so the page's still blank, and I'm awarded the honour of imagining what's going to appear in that white space. Wheee, so fun.

Okay, now I really feel like an idiot. After that long a time, all the browsers are only going to show the "Page can't be loaded" thing. And I'm going to get so fed up I'm going to feel like killing the com that's never alive. Alright, I think I should stop going on and on about the killing the com that's never alive thing. It's getting to sound not so funny. And I want to blog funny. So I shall tell you a funny joke. Not just a joke. A joke is a funny story. I'm going to tell you a funny joke. So that's a funny funny story. So funny right. I know you agree. Nod your head alright, righhhhttt. I can see you nodding your head. So here goes, the funny joke:

Youtube's still not loading----- No that's not the joke. I'm just trying to be funny. I've to be funny first to tell a funny joke. So now I'm done with being funny, I shall tell you the joke.

Once there was a little yellow bird that goes round telling people it feels like killing the com that's never alive. And then one day a person asks the little yellow bird, "Why are you a little yellow bird and not some big blue bear (alliteration!)?" The little yellow bird replied, "Yah, that's exactly what I'm wondering too, I wonder why the person who created this joke named me, the main character as a little yellow bird and not some big blue bear!" So this little yellow bird came to me and ask me, "Why did you choose me to become a little yellow bird and not some big blue bear?" And guess what I replied!

You thought I aren't going to tell you? Nah! I'm going to tell you! Isn't that just wayyyyy surprising!! Are you ready? Here it goes!

...

Why!! Did you think I'm going to say "Eh hey, don't tell you!!"? How could you have that little trust in me! :'( I'm so sad I feel like killing the com that's never alive. Hahahahahahha. Okay, anyway, I'm going to tell you what I told the little yellow bird okay. I'm not that mean. I'll tell you what I told the little yellow bird. Just have more faith in me alright? (I know you don't, but ah nevermind...)

I told the little yellow bird, "Because the big blue bear won't feel like killing the com that's never alive. Duh." And the little yellow bird felt so stupid because it didn't realise this fact earlier. And it became so depressed it really felt like killing the com that's never alive. So it did, and you know what happened after that (refer above). So yada yada. This is a joke because I'm hala-ing you since there's no little yellow bird that feels like killing the com that's never alive nor some big blue bear that doesn't feel like killing the com that's never alive too.

Okay, now I'm downloading Goong. =/

Bye bye.


MG :) wrote on 17:49.