Friday, November 03, 2006
♥ Anson jokes

Hello people. It's THIRTEEN more papers to go!

Literature was. Um. Yah, I used the adjective Um to describe Literature O's. It's an adjective alright. Check up the dictionary and the meaning for it is "I don't know why the hell you bother looking up such a word since you should already know there's no such word and you're being the greatest idiot of all to believe Meigui that such a word exists and you should perish for being that stupid". Serious. Go check up the meaning of the word.

...

Okay, I just wasted another two minutes of your short life reading that crap. If I clock up all the time I've wasted by making you read these meaningless entries I think all of you should be dead by now. Haaa. Why are you still reading this? Why are you, why are you still still still reading this?

...

Sorry, I don't really know what I'm talking. But I'm running a competition with Priscilla Koh who's also blogging at the moment. We're going to compete and see who blogs the lamer entry right now. So I've got no choice but to blog lamely. Therefore, in order to be lame enough, I shall tell you Anson's jokes. If by any chance you really feel like beating someone up after reading these jokes, please go look for Anson Ong Zi Yang aka Nespray Boy aka The f-up Idiot That Doesn't Need To Study For Exams. So here goes.

Me: Tell me a joke.
A: Why does the tiger like his meat raw?
Me: ... Should be lion what. Because lions roar.
A: No. It's because tigers can't cook.

I know it's not funny. That's the point. Why else do you think this is called an Anson joke. Anson jokes aren't supposed to be funny. They're mathematically challenging and only those with the great mathematical minds that can think mathematically can see the mathematical beauty in those jokes. Okay fine, tigers have nothing to do with Maths. But since it's told by Anson, it has everything to do with Maths.

Me: Tell me another joke.
A: What does ostriches have that other animals don't?
Me: The name ostrich.
A: ... The answer I was looking for is baby ostriches.

Now that's the most unhilarious joke in the universe. Who says only ostriches have baby ostriches?! Maybe there's some giraffe out there who adopted a baby ostrich because it mistook it for a baby giraffe because of its long neck. You never know alright. Giraffes are stupid. But no animal will be stupid enough to name itself ostrich because

1) It is the most stupid name anyone can name himself/herself/itself.
2) You won't name youself ostrich unless you have a long neck.
3) Even the stupid giraffe is not stupid enough to name itself the most stupid name anyone can name himself/herself/itself.

Therefore, I strongly disagree that Baby ostriches is a better answer than The name ostrich. Case closed.

...

There were other Anson jokes but I can't remember anymore right now. Now I feel so lame that I think I'm going to be frozen at this browser very very soon.

Alright, maybe I should stop blogging now. Before I freeze totally and can't type another word. So tadah. Work hard for the papers to come and may we all still be alive to party after Onana.

Bye!

PS: Don't order a cake from Four Leaves.


MG :) wrote on 09:07.