Sunday, November 05, 2006
♥ 74 band names in picture



I feel like telling everyone, get out of my life.

Talk like you mean it alright. No, you don't read my blog and you're not going to see this anyway. But I can't be bothered to talk to you too. I should have published the entry I published five days ago right now. I hate being the idiot and it's no use trying to explain nothing to me, because I saw it myself. It's like tearing your paper face into pieces. Don't blame him, blame yourself. Why did I not believe him at first? That's all, nothing should matter to you.

Tch.

----------------------

Anyway, I feel like bathing.

...

Uh. Nevermind, take a look at this.



There are 74 band names in that picture. Uh huh, the only ones I can see is Guns'n'Roses, Gorillaz and 50 cent. Lol.

The answers are Here. But not all the answers are right. Only those in yellow boxes are the confirmed right ones. Those in green are submitted by the public.

Got to go back to books. Later.

I'm fine, and can't wait for Oo. (Onana over) -_-

Bye, and don't order a cake from Four Leaves.


MG :) wrote on 12:35.