Friday, November 17, 2006
♥ Cards

Hello I'm back to blog. :D

Was watching TV just now. And I felt so weird because the feeling that tells me I shoud be studying is still there. -_- And I felt guilty of not doing AMaths or mugging Geography. After effect of Onana. Tsk.

Anyway, I was packing the last table and the shelves and I found so many things! :D I found KBPS (my primary school before it merged with AMKPS to become AMKPS) school newsletters!!!! And I was so happy because I couldn't find it in the past, and I thought I threw it away when we moved. But I found it!!! Yippee!

I love that primary school lah. Very very much. It uses chalkboards. :) And the canteen only has one stall of noodles, one stall of Muslim food, one tidbits stall and one drinks stall. So cute right. And the bookshop aunty is so funny. And and and, I love sitting on the benches by the lower field because there's always a breeze there. Lower field, yah, because there are two big soccer fields in that school. SO COOL RIGHT.

And I love KBPS because I have the best memories there.

Oh oh. And I found numerous postcards/letters/cards/notes because I never ever throw them away, no matter how tiny it is. I still have the ultra small birthday card Jiaru made me last year. Haha. I'll sure you. Uploading pictures now.

I kind of. Miss school. The lessons part. Lol. I miss sitting in class and trying to pay attention during Literature but failed after 20 minutes. And I still miss Mdm Wong although I saw her a total of three times during the scary period of Onana. :(

I won't really miss Anderson but I guess I'll miss the teachers. And the hall, maybe.

Um. Showcasing my collection of postcards/letters/cards/notes. Not all lah, duh. Showing you some of the more special ones. :)

Birthday postcards:



From Ann. Attached is a black tag with my name on it, made by her. But that tag broke last year. So, yah.



From Meiching.



From Jiaru, the one who has the same birthday as me. :)



The list of 40+ people who shared to get the Zen Neeon for my birthday this year. :) Chunying is spelt wrongly. Haha. But look whose name is just before Chunying's. LOL. Coincidence coincidence. :D

And then there are other postcards too... Postcards of encouragement/goodlucks when it's nearing exams, postcards to reply my postcards, postcards to thank me for giving postcards, postcards to just be postcardy.

The lamest of all are of course from Priscilla Koh. Who else.



Sometimes I really don't know what's her problem. HOW LAME CAN SHE GET?!

Um. Very. Look at this.





(I hope she doesn't dig out past postcards I wrote to her to prove that I'm lame too. Because I can't be lamer than her.)





-.- Look closely at what she drew on the shoulder of that poor man. She coloured Weihong red because he's Hong. -.-



That was some time before the Onana Normal Chinese. That's why we wrote a postcard in Chinese each.

And then if Priscilla alone is not enough... there's... Guess who!!! You'll never guess it! RUTH!





.........................................



Postcard from long-lost friend. Really very long. I don't know if she knows I've moved.

Okay, enough of postcards.



From Pamela and Yixuan, birthday last year. Not that big in reality, duh. I like the panda. Short note inside this envelop.



From Meiching. Small note in envelop too.



From gillian, on birthday. It was on a cupcake. :)



From germaine, sister of gillian. On birthday. She made me a box and drew my name on it. So cute huh. She's P2 by the way.



Letter from Jiaxin, sister of Jiahao. I drew a reply in crayon. But I couldn't remember where I put it. I found it just now though.

Cards! I love cards! :D :D

Birthday cards:



From Sheryl. :)





From Anson. I like this card alot. Because of the design, not the person. -.- Okay, also can lah.





From Weisiang, in Sec2. "day is full of wonderful surprises". I found this card under the table after recess, I still remember. Such a space waster. Can't he make use of the blank space to write something like "Weisiang is dumb" or something along that line? Cheers my day up you know. Hahahaha.



From Ann. I like the card too. :)



From the people who got Playdoh for me. Nat ask me to grow taller. Hahahahahahahaha. And LOOK!!! There's the evidence!!! Sokmui said "I promise I wun kill u k?" SURE!!! OKAY!!! Don't kill me! Weisiang is killed by Sokmui actually! Don't kill me! And it was xian jian hou sha! Don't kill me!! :D



From Priscilla. If you can't see the words on the cover of the card, it says "This is not a happy birthday card This is not a happy birthday card This is not a happy birthday card..." and so on. -.-





From Jiahao. I like this card too. The words are nice. :) But it's Hallmark. And Hallmark's too expensive. :( Maybe he should have copied the words onto a handmade card. :D



From Jiaru. Haha. That's the small card I was talking about. It's about 2cm long, 1cm wide. Lol.

Other cards:



Christmas cards from Meiching.









This is a card made by Priscilla in return of the card I made for her birthday. That's why it says Happy Birthday To Me instead of Happy Birthday To You. -.- Go ask her why she's so free.



Christmas card from Priscilla. -.- The red thing on the right side is actually the envelop. The words on the Christmas-tree-shaped card says "I decided to be different. That's a Christmas card camouflaged in an ANG POW. Cool! =) Wishing you a Merry Christmas and an advance Happy New Year. My, the white dots make the tree look as if it is suffering from Chicken Pox. But it was meant to be decorations! Don't look at me, Sunny drew it... From -sign-"

..................



Shared Christmas card from friends.



Christmas card from Ann. So nice huh the card. There's a handrawn worm on the envelop that says Thank you Mr. Postman. =/



My Art isn't that bad afterall... Hahahaha. Badminton Farewell party invitation card. Drawn by Fiona. At least she bothers right. -looks over at Jeremy-

Aha. I feel like sleeping. Bye! :D


MG :) wrote on 13:57.