Thursday, November 23, 2006
♥
FULLHOUSE!
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!Haha. I miss my blog because I wasn't online yesterday. I could actually stand a day of boredom without the com?!! NAH, how can life be bored... WITH THIS!

FULLHOUSE!!!! I love Priscilla because she lent the VCDs to me! :D After going offline at about 8pm on Tuesday, I started watching Fullhouse all the way till 2am. Lol. Then I on the com and watched Bleach. LOL. Then then then I went to bed at around 4am. Woke up at 7am (!!!) on Wednesday to continue watching Fullhouse. Then I went out at 1.30pm to meet Chingwen because she wanted to pass me Doraemon VCDs. -.- LOL.
Came home, and continued to watch FULLHOUSE! :D :D :D





SO NICE LUH!!!!! The show's really funny, because Song Hye-kyo kept telling cold jokes. Hahaha! And the cold jokes are so cold. Lol. Show's just very nice lah. Haha.
I feel like watching it over again. Lol. No wonder Priscilla's grandmother watched it over and over again 2591868743 times (according to Priscilla). Haha. But I'm going to return it to Priscilla today. :( Nevermind! I still have Bleach and Akagi to watch! And Death Note!! I love anime! :D
Uhh. Anyway, today's prom and I forgot to borrow the camera from my sister. :( I've got no camera to take pictures. :( Nevermind! I've got ten fingers! Hahahahaha! Got link okay! Haha! Click on I've got ten fingers and it'll link you to... my blog! Wow! How amazing!! :D
Bye bye! I feel like playing the dumb Mahjong Fish game in my com. Hahahahahaha. I'm feeling, crazy. Lol!
PS: Read the PPS.
PPS: Read the PPPS.
PPPS: Watch Fullhouse! And read the PPPPS.
PPPPS: Watch Fullhouse! And read the PS.


