Wednesday, November 29, 2006
♥ Bleach :D

Freak. Knee hurts like hell. All because of the dumb fall during the Captain's Ball. (BECAUSE OF ............!) A Sec1 junior lah. Can't blame him actually. I think he's born weird. -_-

It's still swollen and although I can't see it because it's all wrapped up, I think the swell is not going down anytime soon. Man, this sucks. I'm cooped up at home until I can walk properly again. But still, badminton camp rocks because the swell only became worse to the stage where I can't walk after our last game, Waterbomb.

And I still went Pasir Ris park with the rest to spend the night there. Haha. Fun, even though most of us were so bored we were trying to make time pass faster. Lol, Ruth and Spiky turned Bridge-crazy. Haha. Jenna insisted that the stars in the sky are satellites. -.-

Anyway, I'm transferring Bleach from Spiky's Mp4 to my com again. So I won't be blogging till I finish watching, which is pretty soon I guess, since there's nothing else for me to do at home.

Seriously, fuck. It's the HOLIDAYS! It better recover soon. I don't want to stay at home. :(

I'll post pictures of the badminton camp after Fiona send me the pics. There's an alien story I've to tell. -_-

Bye.


MG :) wrote on 14:05.