Monday, November 27, 2006
♥ Prom

I'M BACK! Woooooooooooooooooooooooo. Yah, I'm blogging because, guess! I've finished 62 episodes of Bleach for the second time and there's no episode 63 to watch because, DUH, I only copied 62 episodes from Spiky's Mp4. But fret not, I'm getting the rest from him tomorrow. :D I'll be watching like crazy during the camp, I bet.

Anyway, here's the entry about prom (it's been 4 days already?!) that I promised. Pictures uploaded of course. I've got plenty of time to kill now that I've no Bleach to bleach myself with.

Okay, so anyway. I can't remember much about Prom already. All that's on my mind is Ichigo's bankai and how he defeated Captain Kuchiki's banaki, the one with the thousand blades falling down like petals. Woo. Ahh. I was supposed to blog about prom, which I'll before I go on and on about Bleach, the way I did when Priscilla asked me what was Bleach about. LOL.

So on that day, I went to get the hair and makeup done at Bishan with the rest. Were almost late but made it in time anyway. (Alright, I suck at recalling things. I'm not Weisiang alright. I can't remember details for nuts.) Anyway, like I said, the pictures are not taken by me because I've got no camera. These are taken by others, so I don't appear in most of the pictures actually. Lol.

80% of the pictures were among 2/6 classmates. Lol. Hardly any with 4/1 huh. There are, actually, just that no one sent it to me yet. Quite a few with badminton mates as well.




Don't ask. I don't know what's with Weihao's expression too. He looks like he's been hit by a huge rock. -_- Don't tell him I said that. And Kakei was supposed to be in the picture. None of us knew where he disappeared to.



So we took another one. And Weihao still looks like he's been hit by a rock.





Note Kakei's smile.









Priscilla and Huizhen. We all agreed that Huizhen looked wild enough to consume Arthur whole. LOL.



Sokmui and Minghui. I always loved the two librarians. Priscilla gave me free paper and Minghui told me 76 times where Boggle is. Told you I can't remember details for nuts.

The following pictures are taken by Layjia, which explains why she appeared in every single one of them. -.-





Note: Benjamin has that expression on for almost every picture of him.



Jiahao. I was looking forward to his speech because I want to see him being too short for the rostrum. But then he didn't say it at the rostrum. Maybe it's because the emcee didn't want to see him struggling to reach the mic. LOL.



Kakei the joker.



Cheng Cheng. Heard his suit and everything else was damn expensive. His shoes alone was $160? Man, why don't he give me that money and I make him better looking shoes. Don't give me that look. I'm artist-in-making okay. Said by Chunying.



Nat Chia! (Is that his surname?) Haha. Why isn't he Nat Tan. You know, N-A-T. T-A-N. Way cool right. -.-



gillian. Uh-- I forgot what I wanted to say. Bleach rocks. No link, ah, that's gillian.



That's me. In case you don't know.



Meiching and I.



Ann and I. Dark because we're dark, and evil. We're so evil because we're actually Hollows in disguish. Bwahahahahaha. Spirits are always with you! -_- Sorry for being retarded. She just forgot to on the flash.



Sheryl and I.



Jiaru and I.



Anson and I.



Sokmui and Sheryl. Sokmui said she looked like someone who's eaten too many apples because of her over-red lips. Who's she trying to kid. ALL of us know she's been drinking far too much blood. OOPS. I'm not supposed to tell. But it's not like we don't know right. WE ALL KNOW HER SECRET. Then again, it's not a secret anymore. She's been a killer since gozilla attacked Venus.



Jody's supposed to be a little more matured when she's in a gown at a graduation ball. So don't mind her acting cute. She's been like that since gozilla attacked Venus too. I'm surprised Layjia didn't have that pose. LOL.

Badminton? Eh, here goes.



The girls, before they found me.



Lost and found!





The team, without Ruth who's left early, being anti-social as usual. Joan and Charmaine who didn't attend. Yes, that's the whole Sec4 batch. Stop saying we're little in number. We know. Tsk.



Weeyang and I! I always thought Weeyang looks like the guy from Wang Zai Niu Nai. You know, that cartoon character on the red can of that stupid milk. Haha. So cute.



Yongkiat and I! Sarah thought Yongkiat was Haobo. -.- Why would I pose for a picture with Haobo?! Not even when I'm drunk. Not even when I'm dead. Maybe if you let me watch the rest of Bleach. Yah, maybe that would make me take a picture with Haobo. Haaaa.



Me and... Spongebob Squarepants! Hahahahaha. Nah, it's La Bi Xiao Xing. When will he ever do something about his eyebrows. Tsk.



Mama DNG, Salty Woman/King Kong and Mr Mushroom aka Mystery Man!



Hehh. La Bi Xiao Xing and Mr Watermelon.



King Kong and La Bi Xiao Xing. Guess who's more spastic. Okay, why do we need to guess. The answer's way too obvious. LBXX duh. Who else.



JENNA THE SPASTIC VS LBXX! Who's more spastic???!! Place your bets place your bets!! You think LBXX can still hold the title? NAH. JENNA'S UNBEATEN! OF COURSE!



Hahahahahahaha.



Prom queen wannabe! Sorry Jaslyn, am lazy to crop you out. But we all know I wasn't referring to you when I said Prom Queen Wannabe. So that leaves only... :) Yeah, how did you guess.

Zzz. It's raining. And I'm feeling. Sleepy. Bye bye!


MG :) wrote on 15:26.