Tuesday, December 05, 2006
♥ Nothing

Hello hello! I'm online again. -.- That's about all I do when I'm at home. Lol. Training tomorrow yay! It's really fun torturing training the juniors, making supervising encouraging them do PT. :D Haha. Anyway, since I'm so bored, I shall blog. -.- And it's been a long time since I last blogged properly, like, without going into how Bleach or Fullhouse rocks. Yah, it's been a long time since I blogged about practically nothing. -.-

So I shall blog about nothing today.

Nothing

I don't really know much about nothing. Actually, I was just trying to be funny. -.-

Alright then. I'll do this.

>>>>>>>>>>>

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory about you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.

FIONA
1. Fiona can really sing. She raises the dead because even the dead wants her to shut up.
2. To use Jeremy's racket.
3. Colour? Um. Red white and black? Lol. The colour of her Nike bag.
4. Fiona is tall. And I like being tall. :( Not that I know how it feels like. HAI. Uh, something I like about her? Um. She takes a long time to eat. So we don't have to wait for each other. Haha.
5. Fiona in her uniform. I don't know why too. Uh, her backview.
6. Miffy -.-

PRISCILLA
1. Priscilla is working at NTUC right now.
2. To tell San Shu Gong you love him.
3. Orange, maybe because you remind me of an orange. -.-
4. We never run out of lame jokes to tell each other.
5. You crying because Benjamin laughed at you. -.- HAHAHAHAHAHA.
6. A... fish? -.- Because she reminds me of something auspicious (maybe because she's an orange), so er, oranges and fish both reminds me of Chinese New Year. -.- Nevermind.

MEIFENG
1. Meifeng plays badminton. -.- LOL I don't know what else to say.
2. Give Weeyang a big bear hug. :D HAHA.
3. Uh. I don't know. -.-
4. You say Hi when you see me along the corridors. LOL.
5. You partnering Ruting to play doubles.
6. Uh. A... A... Bird? I don't know! LOL.

JASLYN
1. She always uses hairclips.
2. Haha. Enough of challenges for her lah hor. :D
3. White, colour of salt. HAHA.
4. You laugh at all my jokes, even if they're not funny. Lol.
5. You drinking cups after cups of water. Hahahahaha.
6. What's the saltiest animal? Er... A salt monster? Lol.

SARAH
1. Sarah always has food with her. :D
2. Challenge her to... Um... Make a card. Haha. No wait, her Art is better than mine, right? =/ Um. I challenge her to grow beansprouts then. -.-
3. PINK. Haha.
4. She laughs at my not-so-funny jokes too. -.- Uh and she's very easy to cheerup. :D
5. When she puts her head back and laughs.
6. Um. A pink panther? -.-

LAYJIA
1. Layjia is afraid of anything. You go up to her and shout BOO she'll be scared for 5 minutes.
2. Not scream for three days.
3. Red, because it's loud.
4. She calls me weird names. Like Ang-gu-gu, which she uses to call Jody and Zanyu as well. Practically anyone with the surname Ang. -.-
5. When we were at the movie marathon and she scared the hell out of me. She screamed when I was sleeping. -.-
6. Loudest animal? Uh, a loudspeaker? -.-

SOKMUI
1. Sokmui is not a killer, NAH JUST JOKING.
2. Not swear for a week. I think she'll die of containing all the vulgarities in her body.
3. Black.
4. We think about the same things sometimes. Sometimes the things she mention were just on my mind at that moment. So I can save on my words.
5. Killer walking in the rain. -.-
6. A cheetah? Hunts for food lol. Haha.

gILLIAN
1. gillian married Chemistry this year.
2. GO KBOX. -.- Okay this is not a challenge. But we're supposed to go K together. -.- Someday.
3. Orange. Orange jacket. Yada.
4. She talks incoherently. Her sentences have no connection with the previous. -.- Unique mah.
5. Sneezing. -.-
6. Er. A mouse. -.- Mickey mouse. Lol.

JIARU
1. I like Jiaru's specs.
2. Act nerd. HAHAHAHA.
3. Black.
4. Friendly. And really crazy. Ha.
5. DC-ing at Bio lab.
6. -I don't know!!-

PERLIN
1. She doesn't lift up her feet when she walks. (I think.) I mean, she drags her feet.
2. Uhhhhh. Confess to a tree?
3. Green. Don't ask why, maybe it's because of the confession to the tree.
4. Another tallie. Tsk. Um. She talks crazy. Sometimes I think she's wrong up there. Lol. Interesting.
5. Don't know leh. Badminton farewell? Lol.
6. Giraffe. Lol.

The people mentioned above are actually the last people that tagged. The next person's supposed to be Weisiang. But he's not really a person. So I stopped. Haha.

Dumb entry. I wonder why you're still reading it. YAY! I've wasted your time, again! :D

-.-

Bye bye. I've Death Note episodes 8 and 9 to catch. :D

PS: I want to go Escape.


MG :) wrote on 18:24.