Sunday, February 05, 2006
♥
Sunday, second post
Head's hurting like there's no tomorrow. I feel like I'm online subconsciously. Online because, we're supposed to type out our essays. And I don't feel like going out to Bugis. But I still can't think of what to write for Great Dad's essay. Even staring at him for one whole day doesn't give me the slightest clue what I can write about him.And the other essay on what arh. Colours.
I had this idea about writing about some sadistic stuff. But it sounded too sadistic. So I tried changing the sadistic part to less sadistic. But then the story became bland. So I added in abit of sadistic killing. But it's not enough to make the story nice. -_- So I decided not to write a sadistic story. And then I can't think of anything else to write.
Anyway, I'm feeling miserable.
Can't tell you why. 'Cause I feel like running. Lol. No link again. Because the words are not in blue and they're not underlined. So there's no link. LOL.
I'm hoping I can be sick so I don't have to go to school tomorrow. But I want to play badminton in the hall. =/
Starhub just called. To tell me that the construction at Blk 575 is blocking the network coverage or something, and the base here is not stable. There's construction at Blk 575? Lol.
You must be damn bored since you're scrolling. I'm as bored as you are.
I think I should have gone. But, I think I'm right not to go. -_-
Lol. Bye, again. Haha.


