Saturday, April 15, 2006
♥
BACK!
LOOK WHO'S HERE MAN. :DFinally. Finally. Finally. It always happen at least once a year. Someone up there decides that I'm spending far too much time on my com and suspend me from it for like two weeks or so.
And everytime my com's repaired, I feel like I'm reborn. I doubt I can survive without a com for long. But I did, lah. Not like the time I saved by not using the com was spent on something constructive. I slept most of my free time away.
I slept the whole of today. Haha. Till like, 5 plus? I mean 5 in the evening. Haha!
Anyway, there's so much for me to say I don't know where to start.
Thanks Gillian/Sotong/Ju Hua/Gi-li-an for the early birthday present!! :D And YES! I DON'T MIND! :D
I got that Incomparable to Jay DVD with THAT WRISTBAND AND NECKLACE! :D
I'll watch it on my birthday! :D
Saddening huh. I got to go already. Nevermind! I'll blog... erm... tomorrow? Haha. Or Monday. It's 15 April already! :D 13 more days to... to... Jiaru's birthday! (as if I meant to say that...) HAHA! :D
Tata!


