Tuesday, April 04, 2006
♥
My form teacher is the BEST teacher on Earth :D
My com crashed on Saturday. It's sort of repaired now, but some of my files are gone. It's reformatted and everything but I can't come online for long, because some program to protect the com from certain virus isn't installed yet.And I wouldn't have the urge to come online and blog if not because I'm pissed once again by Honey Heng. *wide grin*
I counted the number of times she rolled her eyes at me within the 3 minutes she spent with me outside classroom 4/1.
12.
What fuck. 12 times in 3 minutes. That's like an average of 4 times/min. Which means 1 time every 15 seconds. And that 15 seconds include her question and my response. PRO CAN.
AND SHE BELIEVES I HAVE A PROBLEM. BECAUSE "SHE SENSE A CHANGE IN ME SINCE THE END OF TERM ONE" AND "IT'S AFFECTING MY BEHAVIOUR". AND SHE THINKS I "HAVE BAD INFLUENCE".
Yea man. The worst influence any one of us can get is you.
Fuck. Just because I left the school early on a freaking Wednesday. Just because YOU heard "All here" as somebody's name. Just because YOU made me go into Pat Goh's class to ask about English files from some guy when the files were right in front of you and so I rolled my eyes at you. Just because I raised my hand and confessed I ate in class. Just because I used brown rubberband to tie my hair instead of a black one.
Doesn't make sense okay! We're all going to fail our Lit Elec. How can you pass when your teacher is late for the first 10 minutes and then spend the next 50 minutes nagging at two dustbins?!
Her nagging powers is SO POWERFUL that she can start from the dustbin, to us eating in class, to us not respecting her, to the auntie having to clear the dustbin for us, to us being pampered, to the auntie having to go through this trouble, to us being self-centred, to youngsters being self-centred, to youngsters being indifferent, to the economy failing because of us youngsters in the future, to adults writing in to Straits Times to express their worry about our future, and then back to the classroom issue, about how we care only about ourselves, and then to not handing in forms on time, to how much trouble that is to her, to how much trouble we already are to her, to how she feels like giving up so many time (*BEAMS*), to how even our tables and chairs are not straight, and then back to the dustbin issue, all topped with many many many eyerolls.
She isn't satisfied when Haobo went up to clear the dustbin. She can't understand "Why Haobo has to do this alone".
THEN WHAT. 38 PEOPLE TO HOLD THE EDGE OF THE DUSTBIN TO POUR THE RUBBISH AWAY?! YOU KNOW WHAT? WE WOULDN'T MIND DOING THAT IF YOU'RE IN IT YOU KNOW!
Teachers' Day is coming soon. Okay actually it isn't. It's still 5 months away. But man. I'm going to make every teacher who teaches me a beautiful HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY card but I'll save my construction paper for her. I wouldn't want some paper scraps falling onto the floor and sparks two and a half hours of nagging about how we're not bloody respecting our classroom floor.
Do you see? Everything is about what she thinks and what she said and what she feels and what she believes we should be doing. It's all about she. And who was saying we're self-centred again? Oh, SHE. What? SHE again?!
Finally, I really want to say.
I love Mrs Joanne Lee.


