Wednesday, December 13, 2006
♥
Long Awaited MUSICAL
The following content is unsuitable for:1. Children under the age of 4 because they'll be deluded into believing they can sing as well as this, thus creating false hopes in them that they'll become superstars in future. Which is not true because a true beautiful voice like this can only be acquired once in a million years.
2. Adults who have tried to make it big, getting into showbiz but failed (aka COUGHS Jiahao COUGHS). They'll be so depressed because it's so unfair that someone else is blessed with such a good voice naturally.
3. All who hates real music.
PLEASE TURN UP THE VOLUME, TIME TO BLAST YOUR SPEAKERS.
Tadah! Actually the main focus of the video is Spiky's dance. But I'm always reminded of how F can't sing. Haha. My singing is not that bad afterall...
Nothing much. I'm as tired as usual. Training today, bridge after that. Jaslyn duped me into drinking some disgusting water poured out from HER waterbottle. It had little black particles swimming in it lah. Eee.
F's coming over tomorrow to play Playdoh. :D Ohhh. I've to make a Mr Zero layout soon, before the Scaryman comes back from Japan. He's damnit scary okay.
Profile of Scaryman
Name: Scaryman, duh.
Nickname: FOC (Full Of Crap)
Stalker of: Daren, Mr Zero
Age: 16
Location: Japan
Most powerful weapon: Consistent nagging that can drive anyone crazy.
Most used weapon: Consistent nagging that can drive anyone crazy.
Most hated weapon: Super not funny statements that he calls jokes.
... I hope he doesn't see this. Okay, I'll remember to delete this part of the post before he comes back. Aha.
Okay time to sleep. Can't wait for badminton chalet next week. Bye bye! :D


