Monday, December 11, 2006
♥
Stonefish
Hello, I'm still alive. I'm so glad I'm still alive. -.-Anyway, replying to the tags:
Waiwan > YEAH!!!! Death Note rocks! :D Aha. Long time no see. :)
Weeyang > ......... Uncle, why you so many conditions one. -.- Okay okay, I'll try helping you find a cool Mr Zero layout. Or I'll make you one when I've the time. -.- That is, er, weekend. Hopefully. :)
Wenjia/Ruting > Hello juniors! Haha! Seniors LOVE training juniors! Haha.
------------------
Anyway, hello. Just came back from a one-day trip to Malaysia. Uh arh. Those kind of huge family outing where relatives from all over get together and we go "Who's that guy?! I've never seen him before!" and then your mother will say "No lah, you saw him last last last last last last last last last last last last last year, when you were 3 years old. He's your uncles's son-in-law's brother-in-law." And things like that.
Anyway, today I sat right at the back of the coach with this J2 girl who's my cousin's daughter. So that makes me sort of an auntie. In a way. -.- And she's two years older than me but we didn't talk to each other at all. The only time we talked was when I stood up to let her get to her seat and she said Thank you. Yah, so it was like travelling alone, because my parents really could self-entertain themselves and they don't give a fuck about me. -.-
So anyway, all we did today was visit 3 temples, a beach and a shopping mall. I tried to remember some of the names of the places we went but gave up because I kept spelling them wrong. -.- The beach's nice though. I could see a small island across the Straits of Malacca. Some of the relatives (sounds so weird because I really don't know them) insisted that that's Singapore but it really looks too small. -.- And in any case, I can't trust their sense of direction because we're from the same family. And it runs in the genes that we all suck when it comes to direction sense. Really.
We had to go as a whole group to the toilet because if anyone goes to the toilet alone or in twos, they'll end up lost. That's about the only thing that convinced me we're from the same family. We all suck when it comes to finding out exactly where we are. Lucky the driver wasn't someone from the family. Ha.
Uh. Woke up at 5am (?) in the morning and fuck, it was raining. I really really really really wanted to go back to bed because it's so nice and warm under the blanket and I don't want to wake up at 5am to bathe with cold water. Tsk. But my mother threatened to deprive me of food for the next half a year. So, yah. SIGH.
The bus of people had breakfast at a coffeeshop at god-knows-where-it-is. I had the worst prawn noodles in my life. I had a mouthful and I felt like throwing up. So I stopped eating the noodles and willed myself to eat a piece of fishcake. The fishcake tasted like rubber so I gave up on the noodles totally, not even bothering to try the soup. So I literally skipped breakfast. The only thing I had was that mouthful of disgusting noodle, a piece of disgusting fishcake and a can of green tea. -.-
Then we boarded the coach again and the time was 7am. My god. 7am. I tried to sleep in the bus but then two of my aunties and their husbands started singing karaoke in the bus. And the thing is, they sound worse than Fiona. You know how bad that is? YOU KNOW HOW BAD THAT IS?! So I plugged into my Mp3 and blasted Senorita at 23/25. But I can't still coverup the bad singing. And I chanted in my head:
Ruthless Greenbeans
PLEASE STOP SINGING
Ruthless Greenbeans
PLEASE STOP SINGING
Ruthless Greenbeans...
-.-
Anyway, it took me 3.447 minutes to realise I'm not going to fall asleep, because blasting Senorita at 23/25 on my Mp3 is not going to make me sleepy either. -.- So I finished reading the second half of the book A Sky So Near. It's a good book but I got frightened by the overwhelming mention of cancer and death. It's so scary I started imagining how I would die. (Choy, but yah, that was what I was thinking.) I think I'll kill myself than to spend the last 3 years of my life in the hospital undergoing treatment after treatment knowing I'll still just die in the end. =/
I got so frightened that when we arrived at the first temple, all that I prayed for was for nobody I know to ever get cancer. It's such a scary thing; I actually think it's scarier than 2 worms. -.-
Uh. Then then then. We went to this beach nearby and yada yada. Nothing much, I saw small crabs walking across the shore. And my mother thought it was a stonefish. -.- STONEFISH.
-Speechless for 38 seconds-
-.- Then we headed for the second temple. The coach ride for each destination takes about an hour or so. And the _______________ aunties kept singing karaoke non-stop. Suddenly I wish I can sing, then maybe my family members can sing too, since it runs in the genes.
So I started reading another book, Perfect 10. When I got bored, I played Dai Dee on my phone.
After the visit to the second temple, we had LUNCH!!!
I'm SO happy after lunch okay, because the food totally rocks. Mhmmm. Yum. The roast pig was heavenly lah!!!! It's better than any wedding dinner I've ever attended. :D :D :D So yah, after lunch I forgot all about the _______ aunties and somehow the ______ aunties stopped singing karaoke too. Lol. So I get to sleep. Yay!
And then we visited the last temple which was damn huge. It felt like a house more than a temple, cause there were rooms and floor tiles in each room. And it had a courtyard with a pond full of water lilies. It's kind of pretty and quiet. And I had a weird thought of living there. Haa.
Then we stopped by at some shopping mall in Maur and after that was dinner. :D Was full from lunch still. So I didn't really eat. And then and then, we headed home.
On the ride back, we passed by this long stretch of road with no road lamps at all. So it was pitch dark except for the headlights of the bus. And it so reminds me of the racing scene from Initial D. Aha, so cool. But then the bus was literally crawling. -.- Lol, and just then the Mp3 shuffled to PIAO YI. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Then my thoughts drifted (HEY CUTE PUN) from Initial D to sec two to secondary school life to sec one campfire to sec one English textbook to the old Art room to the old Music room to after-recess-reading-sessions to Nigel sleeping during those sessions to Huabin laming during those sessions to 2/6 class banner to Mr Tok to class chalet to playing Ping-Piang-Ah outside 2/6 classroom to more and more things about 2/6 and then I realise, damn, I really miss the class.
And then I suddenly recalled Sokmui saying it's nice knowing that your old classmates remember you and want to take a picture with you at prom and then reminding you to send them. Yeah, that's pretty nice. :)
Somehow, I drifted to sleep. And I woke up when the bus braked suddenly to avoid knocking into an injured dog lying in the middle of the road.
:)
We miss only the things we no longer have. I kind of miss my 14 year old life. :)
And I still remember, on the last day of school in 2/6, someone of some ghosts and some others wrote the words "Hui Yi Shi Yao Liu Zhe De" (Memories are meant to be kept) all over the whiteboard. Haa. Too bad the classroom's no longer there. It's been changed to the fourth floor toilet. -.- LOL.
10.47pm! Zzz. Bye.


