Tuesday, February 07, 2006
♥ School is fun! :)

I'm still blogging everyday. Lol. There is a Geography test soon? Lol. But I have had tips from friends. ;) Want Geog tips come find me, I can't possibly write it on the whiteboard. LOL. Eh wait, I forgot most of what was said to me. Haha.

Anyway, we finally got our handbooks back. (after nagging at the principal, yes, I nagged at the principal. Lol.) She asked for our handbooks last Friday to check on our target setting. And then we handed in, and she didn't return them to us yesterday. So I asked Heng about it during English, and she said she'll ask Poh today. Then during Geog she came to our class for some reasons, and somebody asked her again. She said the same thing.

And then guess what. Poh walked past our class and I ran out to ask her about the handbooks. She said she hasn't finished going through the handbooks, and I said but we need our handbooks very badly, all our tests and homework dates are inside, and we can't live without our handbooks, and all the teachers are stressing us, and our lives are so messed up without our handbooks. Lol. Okay lah, I didn't say about the messed up lives part, but that's because she stopped me by saying she'll return them to us by this afternoon.

And then Heng smsed me! Lol. And she said, "Pls tell the class that Mrs Poh is not in sch, so, I can't ask her abt the student diary. Will do so tomorrow." Lol, I was about to open my mouth when I realised, Didn't I just talk to Poh?! LOL. So I replied, "Erm, she just walked past our class and I've asked her for it already. She says she'll give it back to us by this afternoon." Lol, and she replied, "Ok. Hey, u kept ur phone on? U are having lessons!"

She was the one who smsed me during lessons. During curiculum time whatever.

-_-

I don't like 4/1's form teacher.

At 2.40pm, under pressure from Evelyn (she needs her handbook like her life depended on it, haha), I got Weixin to go to GO with me to get the handbooks back. Poh was actually talking to Koh (sounds like tongue twister -_-), when I interrupted to ask for the handbooks. Lol. I thought she'll scold me for being rude or something, but she said the same thing that she hasn't finish going through them yet. So I resaid the part about how important handbooks are a part of our lives. And she said she'll send them personally back to our class later, before 5pm.

I realise how lame I can be....! Haha. Gillian really wants to kill me.

Did you hear about the Mr Ang joke? -_-

Question: Who do you go to when you're cross-eyed?
Answer: Mr Ang. Because he can dismiss the pupils.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Question: Who do you go to when you're bored?
Answer. Mr Ang. Because every morning he sees students with hair problems. (bored = bald)

LOL.

Okay lah. I still have to do homework. I brought my pencilcase home today, which is rare, and I have to treasure it. I'll be letting myself down if I carried that weight all the way home and I didn't use it at all. Lol.

Bye! (:


MG :) wrote on 20:12.