Sunday, April 16, 2006
♥ I want my play-doh, please!

Days have been fine. Those type that makes you smile and be contented for what you have and how you should really appreciate everything you possess, this very second.

Zai na hua tian li wo fan le cuo

Tomorrow's Monday again. So fast huh. Week 5, Term 2. Part of me still can't take in the fact that I'm Sec 4 already. How can someone so crazy over playdoh go take O's? (Still can't find the Doh-Dough website Fiona talked about...) Haha.

Today. Tuitioned Spiky Chinese at Mos Burger, Woodlands. Saw how Fiona completed the square and realised I really love Sec 3 Maths. Looked back down at the Geography holiday homework I have to remark and redo corrections and I felt really despondent. Rested a couple of times until Fiona reminded me IT'S GEOGRAPHY. Didn't manage to complete it though. Marked and done corrections for like, 3 of 10. And then we went walking around Causeway 'cause all of us were mentally drained. Tuitioning Spiky is more tiring than doing three Differentiation tests. Really.

I really wonder where his 10 years of Chinese education went to. Maybe he never had Chinese lessons in his life. Maybe he imagined his Chinese teacher to be around. And to think before I met him, I thought Aaron's Chinese was ridiculous. Aaron's Chinese is superb, seriously. I think Faris speaks better Chinese than Spiky.

Not completed the Chinese homework too. I think I may start fearing Chinese now, seeing how scary it is to Spiky. -_- Or maybe because I may start laughing everytime I see yi wang wu ji in a Chinese paragraph. Okay okay, enough about Spiky and his Sucky Chinese.

Sidetrack. Jiahao = Void = Vegetable. Because he insists vegetables are retard since they're always grinning (greening). Since vegetables are retard, and Jiahao is retard, therefore, Jiahao is vegetables. Jiahao is VVV. Very Void Vegetable. Or Very Vegetably Void. Spread the word around. Jiahao loves his new name like mad. Oh, I meant VVV.

...

So there's a SSS (Super Spastic Spiky) and a VVV (Very Void Vegetable) in my list of contacts. Ha. Ha. Ha. (Doesn't make much sense to laugh at my own jokes...) HAHA! (Okay fine, I just did.)

I feel like eating bananas. But I just finished the last one two hours ago. =(

Nevermind. I'll draw one on Paint and satisfy myself by looking at it. Okay fine, I know how lousy my Art is. My banana will probably look like a banana-going-to-be in its playdoh state. FINE FINE. Stop rubbing it in. Moron.

And just to remind you once again, Jiahao = VVV. :D

Okay. I'm getting sleepy. It's 9.45pm anyway. I'm supposed to sleep early. I woke up at 7am today. Lol. Have a nice Monday. And Tuesday. And Wednesday. And Thursday. And Friday. Okay fine. Have a nice week. But I may be here again tomorrow. Have a nice Monday then. Crap. Wasn't that what I first said? Man, I really love making morons read crap like these and then reveal the sad and brutal truth that he/she has just been bluffed into reading nonsensical blabbers again. Oh, and just to be a little more specific, the morons refer to you. Yes, you, don't turn behind. Sandy is behind and she will like a little privacy.

Okay, don't be dumb. I feel really dumb. Must be all the playdoh watching.

-_-

And I was saying I'm getting sleepy. A final bye. BYE. (Okay that wasn't final, but well.) If this goes on, I won't be getting to sleep before 10pm...

BYE.

Okay the full stop was the last thing... But now it isn't. STOP IT STOP IT. I'll end off with a full stop.

Bye.


MG :) wrote on 20:47.